Love Me Do (All Of Them!)

Warning!:
Kinky,Humilation,Dom,Orgy

Rogers P.O.V
Freddie and I had been planning a little surprise for John and Brian, our boyfriend's.

John's birthday was a day earlier and I was originally planning to just have a little birthday shag but Freddie wanted to join in the fun with Brian.

We got undressed, put on white kimonos, lit some candles, dimmed the lights, closed the curtains and waited for the two men to get in.

Brian and John opened the door and immedietly stopped talking, Brian took off his coat and hung it up on the coat rack.

Brian walked over to the sofa and sat down on it, I quickly creeped over to John and stood behind him. "Hello?" John called, I wrapped my arms around his waist and he tensed up "Relax" I whispered in his ear and he sighed in relief.

"Jesus Roger.. What i-is go.. ah.. ing on?" His voice died out once I found his cock and began palming it through his jeans.

"I thought we'd have a little fun as a late birthday present" John giggled.

"Alone? In the dark, with candles?" John asked suspiciously, I shook my head "No, I've asked a friend to join us"

I heard the sound of Freddies feet against the carpet, he began kissing and sucking at John's neck, John gasped and dropped the shopping he was carrying, I nibbled at John's earlobe before pulling him away and onto the couch.

Freddie sat Brian down next to us, I began kissing John aggressively, I heard Freddie doing the same on Brian, John's hands found my ass and he kneaded it, John began making his way down my body and sucking my nipples.

I bit at his shoulder, drawing blood and sucking at it, he pulled my kimono off, I ripped his coat and shirt off, he yelped in surprise and pain at the sting of me sucking his shoulder.

He tugged at my cock and I dragged down his boxers along with his pants, he studied his hardened cock, I knelt down on the floor, Brian was on top of Freddie.

I took John's cock all the way down my throat, massaging his weak spots with my tongue and licking the sensitive head, he yelped and gripped the back of my head by my hair.

I chuckled and looked at his face, it was twisted and his eyes were closed in pleasure, I continued sucking.

"Fuck baby I'm close ahh" I stopped sucking and pumped my hand up and down his shaft, the light turned on and I could see Freddie and Brian more clearly.

Freddie and I had spent all afternoon  prepping eachother for Brian and John, I lowered myself onto John's cock looking back at Freddie and Brian, Brian was behind Freddie, Freddie was on his hands and knees.

Freddies P.O.V
"F-Fuck Brian!" I wailed as Brian pushed his cock into my ass, I heard a scream of pleasure from behind me coming from Roger.

Brian slapped my ass and began thrusting into me, pulling my head up by my hair, I closed my eyes and stuck my tongue out, enjoying the feeling of Brian's cock deep inside me.

I got onto my elbows and Brian smacked me four times on each cheek, "Look at this little red ass" Brian growled, he doubled over me and wrapped his arms around my throat.

I choked as he continued pounding into me, he suddenly pulled out and smacked me again, dragging me over to the coffee table and laying on it, I straddled him and lowered myself onto his cock.

I rolled my eyes back and began bouncing up and down his leaking cock, looking over at John and Roger, Roger bouncing up and down briskly, circling his hips.

Brian gripped my waist and I leaned forward, snogging him whilst I continued to bounce on his cock.

Roger pulled off John's cock and stood up, Brian's hips stuttered so I got off him as well, Roger and I snogged eachother before moving towards eachothers boyfriend's, I pulled John on top of me and wrapped my legs around his waist.

Brian's P.O.V
Roger crawled on top of me and began snogging me carelessly, he aligned my cock up to his entrance and impaled himself on my cock, my breath hitched in my throat, Roger felt so different to Freddie.

He was alot warmer and tighter, softer as well, I wrapped his hands around my throat, he bounced up and down, contracting around me and circling his hips, I gripped his hair with one hand whilst the other gripped the edge of the coffee table.

I looked over at Freddie and John, on the floor, John roughly fucking my boyfriend, Freddie scratching John's back, leaving red marks across it.

Roger smacked my cheek, pulling my hair, I was going to cum, "I-I need to c-come Ro-og" Roger slapped me again and leant towards my ear, still fucking himself on my cock.

He tutted in my ear, I whimpered "Not yet baby" he slapped my thigh and sat back up "What do you call me?" I leaned my head back and slammed my fist down onto the table.

Roger pulled his hair behind his head and slapped me again, "What do you call me?" He asked again, I whimpered, how he could control me like Freddie could.

"P-Please let me c-come Mr Taylor" Roger smirked and began bouncing more quickly, I gasped and began panting "No No" Roger said, I winced.

John's P.O.V
Freddie lay on his back, his legs on my shoulders and his hands in my hair a I thrusted in and out of him quickly, he grinned at me and pulled me in so I could kiss him.

I groaned out in pleasure, my orgasm was running through my body quickly, I wasn't going to last long "Im g-gonna c-um" Freddie grinned again and kneaded my ass.

"I'm gonna cum what?" Freddie asked, pulling my hair aggressively, I whimpered "P-Please Mr Mercury" Freddie pushed me down onto my back and looked over at Roger, the two locked eyes and nodded.

"Go on then" Freddie said, still bouncing on my cock, I moaned loudly "Fuck! Freddie!" I came inside Freddie, Brian let out a strangled cry from next to me and came inside Roger.

Freddie got up off my cock and snogged Roger, the two jerked eachother off for a bit before Freddie lay down and Roger lay down on top of him.

Freddie sucked Roger off and Roger sucked Freddie off, the both came in eachothers mouths before Roger crawled back over to me and kissed me, forcing his tongue inside my mouth so I could taste Freddie.

We pulled away gasping for air, Roger flopped down on the floor next to me, Freddie sat on the sofa, pulling Brian next to him, we were all panting heavily.

"Well" I finally said, Roger wrapped his hands around my waist, "Best late birthday present ever"