Ready As I'll Ever Be (Maylor)

Brian's P.O.V
After a busy day of recording Roger and I went back to his house, Freddie had one of his hissyfits and that caused us to pack up early and go home.

We had been recording Roger's new song 'Radio Ga Ga' it sounded really good and he'd been working really hard on it, his son Felix had inspired him to make it and I thought that was really cute.

Dominique came rushing over to us and gave me a quick peck on the cheek before pulling Roger towards her and kissing him passionately.

Roger pulled away and smiled at her "We'll be upstairs" Roger said with a wink, he said a quick hello to his kids before leading me upstairs to his recording room.

Roger and I had been writing his drumming bit for my song 'Hammer To FallRoger was getting really frustrated as usual.

"Ugh!" Roger scoffed "This is really hard Bri" he put his head in his hands, I rubbed his back gently and shushed him.

"Shh, it's alright Rog" I cooed "I get that it's difficult" he stood up and poured himself another drink of Whiskey once he'd poured himself one I grabbed his chin gently and made him look at me.

We stared at eachother, his big blue eyes staring deep into mine, his blonde hair clung around his face, his forehead glistened with sweat.

I connected our lips, our tongues massaging eachother, it felt so right. I didnt care about anything else but Roger, he moaned as put his hands on my shoulders, massaging them.

"Bri" he gasped after we'd pulled away, I laid him down against the desk, he moaned loudly as I fumbled around in my pocket for a bottle of lube.

This wasn't our first time being intimate, we'd done it many times before, sometimes at work sometimes at either of our homes.

When I'd first met Roger he was a boastful, confident boy who had a lot of girls trying to get into his pants but he had a big secret, he was gay.

Roger and I had first had sex by accident, he was drunk and I was drunk so it just happened it guess, I was mortified with myself, what we'd done was highly illegal but I couldn't keep myself away from him.

I fingered Roger, making scissor motions, he whimpered beneath me, gripping my shoulders and making quiet whines.

"Fuck Bri" He moaned "We're gonna get caught" I grinned at him, his face scrunched up and his eyes were closed, his mouth open.

"We'll just have to be quiet then won't we?" I said putting my hand over his mouth, he mumbled something from underneath my hand and motioned over to the door.

I pulled my fingers out of him and strode towards the door, locking it and closing the blinds, then I went back to Roger who was lying on the desk, legs still spread, his back lay flat against the table.

I pulled down my boxers and pants revealing my hard on, Roger got off the desk and knelt down infront of me, his eyes widened at the sight of my cock.

Roger smirked at me and wrapped his hand around it, he licked a long stripe up the underside of my cock, making me shiver.

I grabbed a handful of his hair and pushed him down onto it, he tugged at his own whilst he sucked on mine, he raked his teeth up and down, I let out a long moan.

He stopped and looked at me "Shh" he said before going back down to my pulsating manhood, I bit on my hand to stop myself from screaming out in pleasure as Roger bobbed his head up and down.

"Fuck Roger" I groaned after he had stopped sucking and was now jerking me off quickly, opening his mouth for me to come.

I pulled his hand away from my cock and lifted him up, wrapping his legs around my waist as I lay him on the desk, I lifted his right leg up and placed it on my shoulder.

I aligned my cock up to his entrance, he was gripping onto the side of the desk, his eyelids drifted shut as I pushed into him, he let out a weak cry "A-ah" he whimpered, his eyes still closed.

I thrusted into him slowly, the intense warmth of him was enough to make me come already but I couldn't come yet, not before Roger.

"Ohh fuck Brian!" He moaned, looking at me, his fingernails digging into his thigh as I continued thrusting deep into him, he bit down on his fingers to stop himself moaning.

I pulled out of him and sat down on a nearby chair, tapping my thighs as a sign for him to climb on, he straddled me and lowered himself onto my dick.

He made a quiet squeak once he'd bottomed out, he bounced up and down, his fingers tangled in my hair, the sheer feeling of being inside of him overwhelmed me as he rode me.

His blonde hair bouncing along with his body, "Fuck, I-im go-gonna c-unh  c-um" he withered, he gripped onto my shoulders as he came all over my body.

"Fuck Rog" I growled as I came deep inside him from how tight be became through his orgasm, I smacked his side making him moan as we sat there, gasping and panting for air.

I lifted him off my cock making him gasp before laying him down on the desk again, letting him catch his breath whilst I checked for any proof that we'd had sex.

There was nothing, I threw him his clothes "Get dressed, we still need to finish writing" he scrambled to his feet and began pulling on his clothes.

"Roger!" A voice called from downstairs "Brian! Dinners ready!" It was Dominique, Roger smirked at me before doing up his belt and fixing his hair.

"Right, I think I look alright" I came behind him and grinned wrapping my arms around his waist, he leaned in and kissed me gently.

"You ready?" I asked after our lips disconnected, he freed himself from my grip and unlocked the door, swinging it open and walking out.

"Ready as I'll ever be" He called