Woof For Me (Froger)

Warning!:
This chapter contains- Smut, BDSM, Humiliation

Rogers P.O.V
I couldnt remember what had happened before, One moment I was sitting with my boyfriend, listening to a new song he had written and then the next minute I was pinned down on our bed.

Freddie began grinding against my cock, kissing and sucking at the skin that was peeking out of my collar, I tangled my fingers in his hair, moaning encouraging things to him.

He unbuttoned my shirt and discarded it to the side, he slid his warm hands up my torso, I shivered, he gave me a satisfied grin.

"Ohh, we like that?" He smirked at me, he slid his hands into my pants and purposely moved his hands away from my cock.

He tugged down the waistband of my pants, palming at my erection, "P-please" I moaned and Freddie gave my thigh a resounding smack, I squealed in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

He retracted his hand and sat upright, undoing his shirt and climbing off the bed, he went into the closet and came back out with a muzzle, a collar and a leash.

"Woof" he growled, making his way over to me, he slipped on the muzzle and clipped the collar around my neck, he kicked my side gently and I fell onto the bed with a little "oof"

"Hands and knees now" Freddie demanded, I scrambled into the position, my ass up in the air and face down in the pillow.

Freddie positioned himself behind me and rubbed my entrance with the pad of his finger before he gently eased a finger inside of me, kissing along my back.

"Uunh" I moaned as Freddie pumped his finger in and out of me, he gripped onto my shoulder, trying to stop me bouncing up and down.

He pushed another digit inside of me and I let out a squeal, He clamped a hand over my mouth before smacking me.

"Shut up" he growled "You make a noise when I tell you to" I nodded, Freddie pushed two fingers in at once and I made a loud howl of pain.

He pulled his fingers out of me and sat back on his heels, I heard the clinking of his belt being undone and then the sound of him pulling his jeans down.

He rubbed his cock on my entrance before slowly pushing into me, he wrapped the leash around his wrist, my head being pulled up so far back that I could just about see his hair.

"Unh Uh!" He grunted, fucking me into next week, I gripped the bedsheets, the leather muzzle still covering my mouth.

"Fucking howl for me you slut" Freddie growled, slapping my leg aggressively, leaving a dark red mark, a few tears formed at the corners of my eyes.

I howled as loud as I could, Freddie still pounding into me relentlessly, reducing me to a moaning mess beneath him.

"Oohh f-fuuck!" I screamed, Freddie let go of the leash and yanked my head back by my hair, I whimpered quietly.

"Fuck yourself on my cock" he growled, I pushed back onto his member, Freddie let out a loud groan "That's it, good boy" he smirked as I stuck my ass up in the hair, leaning on my elbows.

I lay down, exhausted from the amount of pleasure I was feeling, sweat dripping down my stomach, my vision blurry.

"Aww poor baby" he teased "Can't keep yourself up?" I let out a wail as Freddie pulled out of me, smacking me from behind.

He flipped me onto my back and held me down by my wrists, thrusting back up into me, I moaned as Freddie began pounding ruthlessly.

"Lemme undo that for you" he groaned, unclipping the muzzle and throwing it over the side of the bed, I screamed out in pleasure, sticking my tongue out and panting.

"A-ah fuck you're so.. fucking... hot!" He moaned, gripping my hips, I tried to close my mouth before Freddie forced it open again.

"No" he demanded "Keep it out, you look like a dog" he slapped me on my side, my hands flew up to his shoulders, his hand was massaging my ass.

"You a little bitch?" He growled, yanking my head forward again, I nodded and Freddie smacked my face again "Are you a little bitch?!" He growled smacking both my cheeks.

"Yes!" I screamed "Yes I'm your little bitch!" Freddie continued pounding into me, wrapping a hand around my leaking cock, making my toes curl.

"I'm gonna cum! P-please, please let me cum!" I squealed, Freddie grabbed my cheeks in one hand and yanked my face towards him.

"Please let me come what?" He demanded, I whimpered and Freddie slapped me, I was actually speechless, consumed by the feeling of his cock slamming into my sweet spot with every thrust.

"P-please D-daddy!" I moaned, he tugged at my cock quickly, I spurted lukewarm cum all over his body, he moaned and bit my shoulder, hard enough to draw blood.

His hips stuttered, "Fuck Rog" he moaned "Fuck yes" he emptied himself out inside of me, shooting ropes of cum into me.

He pulled out of me once his cock was limp before jerking my head forward, "Lick your fucking cum off my chest" he growled making me lick the creamy white liquid off his sweaty stomach.

I almost gagged once the thought of me tasting myself filled my mind, Freddie pulled me away once I'd licked him clean and made me kiss him, forcefully slipping his tongue into my mouth so he could taste me.

He pulled away and wiped his mouth, undoing the collar and running his soft hands across the red marks it had left on my neck.

"I'm sorry for being too rough my darling" He whispered, pulling me into a hug as I began crying into his chest.

"Don't cry dear" he wrapped his arms around me and I nodded, wiping my eyes as I pulled away from him, he lay down, pulling me next to him on the bed.

"Shh" He pulled me under the covers, admiring my naked body, he placed a finger to my lips before kissing them  biting my lip before pulling away.

I closed my eyelids as Freddie ran his fingers through my hair, whispering to me softly whilst he held me close.