School Sex Tape 2 (Dealor)

John's P.O.V
"Bye John!" My mum called from downstairs "We'll be back in a few days, love you!" I rolled my eyes and grudgingly called a 'Love you' back to my parents and sister.

The front door slammed shut and I was home alone for the weekend. I went downstairs to make myself some coffee, so I could stay up late to revise for an upcoming test.

It was about three am in the morning when I heard a knock at my window. I tensed up, I slowly turned my head towards the noise.

I got up and opened it, my body trembling with fear as I peered out into my back garden. "Hello?" I called out into the cool, night air.

"Evening love" My boyfriend popped up from below me, I jumped back in surprise as he climbed inside my room.

"Roger!" I squeaked "Don't do that!" He grinned at me and closed my window behind him. He flopped down on my bed and sighed contently.

"How's your night love?" He asked, unbuttoning his shirt so I could see his chest. I swallowed thickly, getting aroused at the sight of my boyfriend half naked.

"Roger, I'm busy right now so could you leave?" I said, clenching my teeth at him. I turned my chair back around and continued my work.

Roger placed his hand down on the desk and gently pulled me onto the bed. He grinned at me and lay me on my back, he began kissing at my neck.

"R-Rog what a-are you?"

"Relax baby" he whispered "Just let me do my thing" I couldn't resist him, I wanted him so badly. The revision could wait.

He began to kiss and suck at my neck, biting at the sensitive parts near my collarbone. I moaned and placed my arms on his back, squirming around underneath him.

He grinned and began to unbutton my white shirt. I pulled his head up and began to kiss him whilst he threw my shirt into the corner of my room.

His hair was in my face, covering my eyes. He continued to kiss me as he slid his hands down to my trembling white thighs.

He unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down so they were pooling at my ankles. He peppered my face with kisses whilst he tugged at the waistband of my boxers.

"R-Rog" I moaned weakly. He smirked at me and pulled my boxers down, I kicked them off and he gripped my erection in his hand. I moaned weakly and he looked up at me, grinning.

"Have I ever gone down on you?" He asked, his eyebrow raised. I thought about it and shook my head.

"No I don't think you ha- Fuck!" He deepthroated me for about five seconds before coming back up to stare at me. He laughed at my shocked expression, I gripped the bedsheet tightly.

"Too much for you baby?" He teased, leaning forward and placing a kiss on my lips. I shook my head and tangled my hand in his blonde hair, he smirked at me and I pushed him down to my cock.

I moaned as he took me down his throat, it was soft, tight and warm. He placed his hands on my thighs and he took me in all the way, my cock bumping against the back of his throat.

"Oh! Roger.. please don't..stop..fuck" I breathed, he raked his teeth up and down my shaft. He swallowed my pre-cum that was freely flowing from the tip of my cock.

He rubbed his tongue across the slit, he pulled off and pumped his hand up and down my erection. He sucked on my balls, looking up at me innocently but with a little glint of mischief in his eyes.

He sat back up, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. I yanked his head forward and kissed him sloppily, our tongues massaging each other.

"Prepping?" I asked, he nodded and rolled off the bed. He stripped himself off, revealing his gorgeous naked body in all it's glory.