Killer Queen (Deacury)

Fluffy First Time Shit
John And Freddie

Johns P.O.V

Freddies 37th birthday party, I (up until that point) was the only member in the band who hadn't slept with a man, Brian usually had angry or passionate sex with Roger, Roger couldn't count how many one night stands he'd had on two hands before Brian and Freddie couldn't honestly remember how many bed partners he'd had.

Freddie had thrown the biggest party he could, inviting everyone in the neighbourhood, maybe even London. Roger was drinking his ninth glass of champagne, Brian was black out drunk and I was just playing it cool, trying to see if I could coax Freddie into bed with me.

He was so damn attractive, his beautiful moustache and muscular chest, how he was so caring and affectionate and understood everything you told him, he was enjoying the attention he was receiving from me, leaning into my ear and whispering cheeky things before dancing again.

This had to work out, Freddie was a giver not a taker, he told us the dirtiest points of his sex life, how he enjoyed seeing people's faces twist and their mouths hang open in pleasure once he'd finished them off, he loved seeing the face of a virgin when they'd got a cock in their ass or their first blowjob, it sounded really erotic..

Well, I was a virgin. If Freddie enjoyed seeing people's faces twist with excitement and ecstasy when they'd got their first cock in their ass then maybe he'd enjoy it when he saw my face? I imagined it, how my skin would push out from how big he was, how much pleasure I would give him, how I'd make him feel good for his birthday, how he'd make me suck him off first, letting me drip pre-cum everywhere and then making me clean it up.

The end of the night was drawing nearer, I had to get him in bed soon, people were beginning to leave, Roger and Brian had left along with massive crowds of people flooding through the door of Freddies house "Gooooood Niiiiight!" Freddie slurred from the living room, a bottle of unfinished whiskey in his hand, the other waving frantically to the people leaving.

"Freddie" I mumbled in his ear, placing my hands on his hips now that everyone had left.

"Whaaat isss iiit D-Deaksteeer?" He asked, almost falling over from the amount of alcohol that was coursing through his veins, I pulled him back to onto his feet, he leaned against me, he reeked of alcohol and cocaine.

I hauled him up so his arm was wrapped around my neck and my hand was holding him close to me, I helped him up the stairs and into his bedroom "You smell disgusting" I groaned, shutting the bedroom door and turning on the light.

Freddie snorted and laughed at me, I raised an eyebrow at him, he quickly finished the rest of his whiskey and threw the empty bottle down on the floor next to his bed. "This issss what sssex smells like daaarling" he laughed, laying down on the bed on his back "Whyyy don't you comeeeee aaaaand tryyyyy ittttt?" He slurred, I gulped and blushed at his suggestion.

"Comeee onnnnnn Deeeeeaaaakyyy" he leaned on his hands and pushed his body upwards, I quickly looked away, was I really going to do this? I felt like I was taking advantage of him, he was drunk and high as a fucking kite, no, I couldnt fuck him now, maybe when he'd sobered up.

"Goodnight Freddie" I said softly, turning off the light and closing the door gently, Freddies voice wailed after me "Pleeeeeeeaaase Johnnnnyyy Boyyyyy!" I rolled my eyes, I hated being called Johnny, Roger would call me it as a joke (until I began calling him Rogerina)