Hello Fellers.

Hola Niños.

I'm here to explain why I've been missing for like, ages.

I've completely left the Queen fandom.

I don't find enjoyment in writing these fics anymore and if I'm being completely honest, I find these really embarrassing.

My writing was so shitty back then and looking at some of the stuff I wrote with a straight face is just... no.

I'm actually amazed people are still reading these fics and I'm really happy with the support I receive (Love you babes) but sometimes I just want to completely leave this account behind. Delete everything and start fresh.

I moved over to AO3 and I'm no longer writing Queen but I am still writing, I don't think any of you will enjoy the newer things I'm doing fics on but I'm actually passionate about these, like I was with Queen.

It got to the point where I just struggled with writing anything. I have like 10 drafts saved on here and they aren't even half finished. I get through one sentence before I just can't finish it.

I wanted to force myself to finish these off but I genuinely can't. I miss the starting days back in 2018 when I was writing every hour of every day about Queen.

I might finish off the drafts and publish but there won't be any fresh content. This will be the only fic that has a chance of being updated.

I really wish I could keep giving you guys more content because you honestly deserve it. Thank you all so much for sticking with these poorly written fanfics and terrible smut scenes.

This will be my last update on this page.

Love you all.

Eleanor x