Not As Young As I Used To Be (Maylor)

Brian's P.O.V
1975, what a fantastic year. I was with the love of my life, we got to see eachother every day at work and I knew him better than anyone else.

I can't quite pinpoint what caused us to go our separate ways. We still worked together, sure but things were different.

I met this wonderful woman named Christine, got married and had three beautiful children.

He met someone as well, Dominique her name was. They got married a year ago but my love left her because they'd drifted too far apart over the years. They had two children together.

I never stopped loving him, and I'm certain he never stopped loving me. We're like two animals in a cage with our marriages, struggling to be free, to be with eachother.

1989, one of the worst years of my life. Christine and I went our separate ways, she refused to let me see my children until I could prove I was responsible enough.

I had fallen into a dark hole of depression, my best friend was sick and dying. The love of my life was still not mine, instead he was with this blonde model named Debbie.

I want a second chance. Please just let me have another go, I want to make it up to you.

"You alright Brian?" Roger asked, sitting down beside me in the studio. I shook myself back to reality, sitting up quickly and looking over at him.

Forty years old, and not looking a day over 25.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine" I said awkwardly, avoiding his lovely cerulean eyes under my mass of brown curls.

Roger smiled warmly at me and shrugged, drinking from a plastic water bottle that was on the side of the studio.

"I haven't forgotten about us y'know?" He said, his eyes not looking at me but instead straight ahead. I slowly looked at him, he was grinning, his eyes half shut.

"Y-You h-haven't?" I asked shyly, fiddling with a button that had fallen off my shirt. He smiled warmly at me again and placed a gentle kiss on my lips, my face cupped in his hands.

"Course I haven't my dear" he whispered once he pulled off me. I smiled and kissed him again, my hands moving to his hips as he lay ontop of me.

"Can we take this to my house?" I moaned in his ear, Roger shook his head before getting up and closing the studio door, without locking it.

"Nope, we're doing it here" he said as he eagerly tugged down my pants. I chuckled a bit at his eagerness to get started.

"Fourteen years since you last had sex with a man and you're still eager" Roger smirked at me as he curled his fingers round the waistband of my boxers.

He had those off to and was staring at my erection. "Fuck" he groaned as he wrapped his hand round the base. I placed a kiss on the tip before working his tongue all over me.

I gripped his blonde hair, it was more difficult because it was short and not long. He was still the best at blowjobs even after a decade.

"Fuck Rog" I moaned, leaning back against the couch. Nervously looking over at the door to make sure someone wasn't looking in on us.

"You're still fucking.. amazing" I growled, tugging at his blonde hair as he bobbed his head up and down. He knew all my weak spots, he smirked at me as I squirmed around on the couch.

I reached my hand to behind the back of his head, I smacked at the back of it and Roger choked a bit before letting out a weak moan.

I thrusted up into his mouth and he gagged, I grinned smugly at him as he gripped my thighs tightly. He was aggressively bobbing his head up and down now, my cock bumping against the back of his throat.

"God pull off Rog please" I gasped, hoping he wouldn't listen and keep going. He pulled off slowly, wiping his mouth with the back of his sleeve before he took off his shirt.

"Don't laugh" He said sheepishly "I've gained a bit of weight I know" he discarded the yellow button up shirt in the corner of the room. He didn't look any bigger than he did back in 75.

"You look as lovely as ever" I said, cringing at myself in my head as Rog continued to strip off. He kept darting his eyes around the room, looking at the massive window to our instruments.

He pulled down the blinds and sighed on relief as he straddled me. I moaned weakly at him as he began to grind against my crotch slowly, he gripped my shoulders and let out little whines of pleasure.

"Come on Roger, s-stop teasing m-me" I begged, placing a kiss on his forehead as he aligned me up with him. I rubbed his cheek as he sunk down onto my cock.

"I-I'm not a-as y-young as I u-used to b-be" Rog said softly, placing his head on my shoulder as he weakly began to bounce.

"Nor a-am I m-my d-darling" I weakly replied, moaning loudly. It felt great to be back inside Roger, he was so tight and warm.

"Shit R-Rog you're s-so t-tight" I moaned loudly, my hands that had been loosely around his hips were digging viciously into the skin.

"F-Fu-Fuck!" Roger squeaked, his head jolting off my shoulder as he slammed himself down onto my member. He cupped my cheeks in his hands and placed a chaste kiss on my lips.

"G-God" I was slipping in and out of him at a steady pace. "T-Touch me p-please" he begged, his voice high and whiney.

I wrapped my hand around his throbbing cock and began to jerk him off quickly. I yanked him back down with my other hand and he let out a little whine.

"Did I f-find y-your prostate?" I asked and Roger nodded, panting weakly as I thrusted up into him.

"God I'm c-close Brian" he whimpered, I began to quickly thrust up into him and Roger curled his hand into fists.

"Let go d-darling" I moaned weakly, he let out a final scratchy whine before spurting his cum all over our chests.

Roger fell limp in my arms as I filled him up with my load. I threw my head back against the couch as Roger began snoring. I rubbed his shoulder as I pulled out.

I wrapped Roger up in a blanket and lay him down on the other side of the couch. I cleaned up and got changed, carrying him back to my house that was a few blocks away. Still wrapped up in a blanket.

I lay him down on the bed and hurled myself on next to him, getting unchanged until I was just in my boxers. I wrapped both my arms around his waist and placed a kiss on his neck.

"I love you Roger" I whispered even though he couldn't hear me.