Camp Benefits (Joger)

The requested part 2 of camp buddies! I know I've done loads of one shots on Joger. Next one is Frian!

Rogers P.O.V
Camp 'buddies' had turned into Camp 'Friends With Benefits' John was really into the whole secret relationship. My girlfriend Melanie completely oblivious to the whole benefits bit of John and I's friendship.

It amazed me that no one had found out yet. John had fucked me out in the woods, bent over a rock mind you. Out by the lake at night with people sleeping a couple yards away in their tents. Hell, he even fucked me in the toilets of the water sports area.

But, camp was coming to an end. I was too old to keep going to the teen camp and soon I would be in with the staff. So, I wanted to have a little fun before I left right?

I rather enjoyed being a bottom. It was a change up from fucking the boring blonde bitch I called my girlfriend and I felt like I meant something.

Because John seemed to enjoy his position as the top a bit too much, I thought I'd snatch that smug grin whenever he fucked me off his face and plaster it on mine. I'm going to fuck John.

Love wasnt part of the equasion anymore, the only stuff we'd done really was just hate fucking or quickies. No real 'love' was shown during our late night meetups.

I loved John. I wasn't sure if he loved me though, he only seemed to enjoy my company so we could fuck. After he had gotten his guts, he was a massive dickhead.

He would always tease me, saying that he would be a better bottom and a lot quieter. So, we'd switch roles and I'll see how he handles having a cock buried in your ass, a hand clamped over your mouth and your own raging hard on to deal with.

He probably won't last. He's too fragile anyway. I'd set my plan in action, I'd get him interested, tie him up and then fuck his smug ass brains out. He said he'd been a bottom before.

Every year, a few days before the camp closed down for the winter, the councillors would arrange a party. Because most of us were over the legal drinking age, alcohol was given but closely monitored.

I mean, fucking hell. If you walked over to the table to grab a bite to eat, the councillors would think that you were trying to get wasted.

This year, one of the councillors, Arthur, asked if I helped him get set up by bringing the large tables in. He asked that John help me as well.

We dragged the tables into the large hall. It was rather dark and the doors to the canteen were locked in order to stop any camp kids from stealing food or alcohol.

"Thanks boys! If you could do me a favour by setting up the tables that would be great!" Arthur said with a cheery smile.

"Oh but! Why can't you do i-?" I dug my heel into his foot to cut him off mid sentence. If he was going to be a dickhead to me might as well make him do everything, I have nothing better to do anyway.

"Alright. See ya in a bit Artie!" Arthur waved and shut the large hall doors behind him. John gripped his foot in his hands and gently caressed it, like it was a newborn baby.

"What the fuck is your problem?" John growled "Now we've got to basically set up the whole fucking party!"

I rolled my eyes and shrugged "Well, better get a move on then" I snapped angrily, getting up and beginning to move the tables away from the middle towards the back wall.

A couple minutes had gone by. The tension was definitely there and it was making itself very clear. John wasn't talking to me and he was huffing angrily at everything.