Mr Bad Guy (Frian)

Freddies P.O.V
The long, hot weekend was approaching us rapidly and I was already burning from the heat of Germany in the summertime.

The boys and I had decided to spend a little time away from recording and to just relax and unwind, 'Let off some steam' if you will.

We'd settled at this little camping sight just outside of a place called Baden Baden, it was alright, not really the kind of luxury I was used to.

It had been Brian and John's idea to go camping, Roger wasn't keen on the thought and I wasn't exactly excited for it but Bri had been working really hard lately and he deserved a break.

Brian and John had put the tent up while Roger and I went shopping, Roger was excited that it was his first proper holiday with his boyfriend, the two had been driving me and Brian insane with their hand holding and giggling.

Brian and I were alone on the trip, no one with us, no one to love, no one to hold at night, Brian had decided to let his wife, Christine stay at home and rest.

Paul didn't come with us either, he was our manager, the boys hated him but he seemed alright to me, we had a lot in common with eachother and he was quite nice to me and the family.

Roger and I entered a large shop and began our shopping, Roger was leaning against the trolley and reading a long shopping list that John had given him.

Roger had bought some chocolate because he was actually five (even though he was twenty seven) on the other hand I bought a bottle of wine, Chardonnay, a little treat for me.

We reached the checkout and I went into one of my trances about Brian, his long, curly black hair, his gentle face, his adorable smile, he was absolutely gorgeous.

"So I've got biscuits, beer, bread and something to eat tonight" Roger said snapping me out of my trance, he was busy hauling things out of the trolley and onto the conveyor belt.

"Don't just stand there you lazy bugger" Roger snapped "Help me out" he motioned towards the still half full shopping cart, I quickly rushed to help him.

Once we'd gotten home three tents stood up in our little picketed area, one was mine the other Brian's and the third one was Roger and John's.

We put everything in the fridge and began getting ready to go down the lake, Roger had been restrained from jumping into it, he was like a dog left in a hot car.

I grabbed a few towels and some sun cream as well as my sunglasses, I loved wearing my sunglasses, I threw on a simple shirt and we headed down to the lake, there were two, one on the north west side of the camp and another on the south east, we were closer to the south east one which was less packed luckily.

We set off on foot, Roger excitedly jumping up and down as we reached the lake, I had brought a rubber ring with me because I wasn't going to go swimming in that disgusting lake, I also didn't want to be cold. 

We settled down on a bank and I began taking off my shirt "John babe," Roger said after setting his things down on the grass "Why are you keeping your shirt on?" Roger threw his shirt into a bag, flexing his muscles, John looked at him sadly "I just don't like being half naked in public" He grimaced.

Brian was only wearing his swimming shorts, his body looked amazing, I stared at him, my mouth watering "Freddie" Roger whispered "You're doing it again" he closed my mouth with his hand and continued organising him and John's things.

John was still wearing his shirt and Roger groaned "You look fine John" Roger said quickly kissing John on his cheek, John blushed and took off his shirt, trying to cover himself up.