School Sex Tape (Joger)

John's P.O.V
My eyes couldn't leave him, he was so gorgeous. Someone in my science class was my crush.

I looked forward to going to biology, to seeing his face and talking to him. I hated when the school bell would ring to tell us the lesson was over.

His beautiful blonde hair, cerulean eyes, little faint freckles that dotted his face. His deep, raspy voice and pearly white teeth.

He was so intoxicating, you could smell his cologne whenever he walked in the room

He sat with the cool kids. Girls surrounded him, getting their hands all over him. I felt a sting of jealously whenever one of them touched him.

There were scandalous rumours about him, apparent sex tapes of him ramming some whores at bars and pubs. Some girl even said he had sent her nudes.

God I wished that it was me, that I was the one getting pounded into the bedsheet. That I was the one who was getting dirty letters and photos from him.

I wanted a picture of him naked more than anything else in the world, I had asked one of his exes for nudes of him but she didn't have any.

Something was off about him today, he was shoving the girls hands off him and not laughing at any jokes.

He stood up and stormed away from the table, I sat alone at a table, picking at my food.

"Hey" a gentle voice came, I looked up and my heart stopped. It was him, giving me that breathtaking smile.

"Can I sit here?" He asked, I nodded and swallowed thickly. He sat down next to me, he sighed and I looked over at him.

"What's wrong?" I asked, looking over at the table that he was previously at. They were all talking to each other, not even noticing that he was missing.

"I can't deal with them anymore" he said, his hair almost dipping in his food "The jokes, the girls" he looked up and looked at me, leaning on his elbow.

"Did you know they call me Sex On Two Legs?" I blushed and quickly looked away, he sighed again and put his head in his hands.

"Its annoying" he said sadly, I placed my hand on his back and rubbed it. He looked up and smiled at me.

"Sorry" I said with a little chuckle "I've never caught your name" he looked up at me before giggling with me.

"It's Roger Taylor" he said with a smile.

"I'm John Deacon" I said with a little grin. He held out his hand for me to shake, I felt my breath hitch in my throat as I took his hand in mine and shook it.

"So you know that science project that we have due later this week?" He said, scratching the back of his head awkwardly. I nodded and looked at him.

"Do you want to be partners?" He asked "You're pretty smart" I smiled at him and nodded. He grinned at me and my heart stopped.

"Cool" he said, doing a little nod.

"Do you want to meet up later and start studying?" I asked, he nodded and we laughed together at our awkwardness.

At least that broke the ice between us.
---------------------------------------------------------
Later that day I waited outside the school gates for Roger to come out. He came out a few seconds before the cool kids.

"Hi" he said with a smile. I smiled back at him and we began to walk towards my house that was a few blocks away.

"So I've heard some rumours" I said slowly as we walked down a deserted street. He hummed in response, still looking ahead at the road.