Lavender (Froger)

Warning: Smut
Sorry this took so long, I wrote the last one in the middle of this one
Enjoy

Rogers P.O.V
We pulled up outside a dodgy looking motel, the pale moon was hovering over the dimly lit rooms, I pulled my coat closer to my body as we stepped out of the car.

We all hurried into the motel, trying to get out of the waterfalls of rain that were pouring down over us and drenching our expensive clothing.

Brian wrung out his hair just before stepping inside and we slowly trudged towards the front desk, the receptionist looked at us and gave us a fake smile.

"Hi, how can I help you?" He asked giving us a flashy grin, Brian pulled out our booking reservation, two rooms, one with a double bed and the other with two singular beds.

Brian and John were sharing, they'd been together since the start of Queen, Brian had secured John the part of bass player because the two were dating.

So Freddie and I were stuck together, just perfect, I really liked Freddie, he was with a beautiful girl named Mary but he was obviously not into girls.

The way he pranced around the stage, the way he wore tight fitting pants and platform heels, his jeans or harlequin suit hugged his skin so tightly around his crotch that it left alot to the imagination, and unfortunately I had a dirty mind.

I had often dreamt about Freddie and I having sex, how romantic it would be, the cliche of being surrounded by rose petals with candles lit.

The man handed Brian our keys and we headed back outside to our rooms, Freddie was given our key and we went our separate ways, we were directly opposite eachother.

Freddie threw his suitcase down on the couch at the foot of our beds and slumped down on one of the armchairs.

"Looks like it's just me and you Roger" he looked over at me, a cheeky grin across his face, I raised my eyebrows, oh God what did he have in mind?

"Why don't we go skinny dipping in the pool?" He asked with a wide smile, I looked outside at the rain dripping down the window.

"Now?" I asked, putting my bag down on my bed and beginning to unpack, Freddie looked at me with his puppy eyes, he knew I couldn't resist.

"Freddie..I'll catch hypothermia out there!" He ignored my last remark and continued to look at me with the puppy eyes.

"Its the best time! It's night, No one is out there, if you're self conscious nobody will see you!" Freddie whined.

I rolled my eyes "Fiiiine" I groaned and Freddie leapt up into the air, quickly digging into his suitcase and pulling out two towels.

"Let's go then" before I could change my mind he dragged me outside, I shivered and quickened my pace, trying to keep myself warm.

We got down to the pool and Freddie eagerly stripped himself of his clothing, he leapt into the water like a graceful swan, I (on the other hand) tried to get undressed under the cover of darkness.

"Rog!" Freddie called from the pool, I quickly looked at him, he had water dripping off his hair, "Come on! It's warm!"

I motioned for him to turn around, he groaned and dunked his head back underwater, I hesitantly made my way towards the pool, dipping my feet in and sitting on the edge.

I slid in and swam over to Freddie, he jumped up and wiped the water out of his face, I tried not to look at his crotch, I failed miserably, he had a really well built figure.