01

(UNEDITED)

Hi there. This is my new werewolf story. Please don't ask about my other stories. It's frustrating me. I put the blame on Wattpad. They really like to removed a books without giving any warning.

English is not my first language. So this story is unedited. But I'll edited once the book is completed.

This new story is just like other typical-cliche story you have read.

Sorry if this story is not your cup of tea.........or coffee. ^^

I'm not good at description about character's outfit or appearance.. sorry.

+++++

I felt a knot on my stomach as we stood near the school gate "Pop, please I think I'm going to pee in my pants," I blurted out. This morning I recall wetting my bed, when Pop woke me up.

He just grinned and pulled me over to him and affectionately wrapped his arms around my shoulders. But because he was a few inches tall from me, I have been tickled by his stubby chin which landed on my head

I pulled his fat body away from me. "Pop! Your chin is big,"

He chuckled. "Sorry pal. Your first class will start in half an hour, you'd better be ready and I'm so sorry I can't go with you," Pop said sadly.

I nodded my appreciation. Honestly, I was anxious. I hated the thought of being separated from my dad, but this is something that I would have to do on my own.

"I'm so sorry about everything I brought you through Aden .."

"It wasn't your fault" I immediately cut him off. "It was me. I was weak and too scared back there. But nobody should feel the way I felt when I got bullied" I look down with an awkward murmur.

After that, none of us said anything..

When Pop raised my head and reached over to brush some of my wavy brown hair over my nose, my throat became dry and my eyes started to sting when I stared at his face.

Pop looked down at me, a look that conveyed how proud he was of me.

"I'm sure you know all this as hell, but I'm going to say it “I'm very proud of you, now and forever."

"I know. No matter how many times I get scolded by you..." I laughed and added, "You are and will always be the best father in the world. I love you so much," I said, and I went to embrace him with my arms, keeping his shirt tightly tucked in the pants. Over the last few years pop has been through a lot. I don't want to dwell more into it.

"Try not to distance yourself from anyone who approaches you, and try to make friends all right? Sometimes people are so difficult"

I nodded

We backed off and retreated. I sighed nervously while shoving my bag up to my shoulder. With a nod, I hold my breath in dread, and then slowly let it out.

I had to do this.

"I can do this" I whispered.

My eyes were following Pop motions as he walked away and vanished from my view. Today Pop was reduced to looking for work. Hoping that he will get a good job. He wants to get us a ride. Every day I was all right with just walking down the street, but the wellbeing of Pop is more important. At 45, I want Pop get so much rest actually. He used to work in the automotive sector until he quit due to health issues.

I need to get a part time job as soon as possible. So he doesn't have to work so hard anymore. He deserves to do whatever he wishes. After all, even if I was only an adopted child, he took care of me..