Brow's

UNEDITED

(Brow POV)

As I steps out of the bathroom and was about to turn around the corner, my eyes shut up when I had bumped into Obby Dolves. He look funny. I stifle a laugh, eyeing his messy his hair and wrinkled clothes.

He has stopped and growled at me, as if knowing I was made a fun of him.

"Get out of my way, bitch!" He demanded. His voice was full of fury.

I took two step closer to him, to mocked him. We were facing each other. He was just two or three inches taller than me. I could smell a faint scent of Aden and Xander lingering throughout his body.

"Move!" He said through gritted teeth with an angry growl ripped from his chest.

Oh that is too bad..

He doesn't scaring me. At all. In fact, he has made me more excited to tease him. Hehehe...

I rolled my eyes. Such a drama queen. He could just easily made a move to step around me, right?

"There" I stepped aside but when he tried to step past me, I mirrowed his steps. So again we were facing each other.

"Heeee" I showed him my teeth. He taking a step towards as he glaring down at me. What? I won't let him get to me this time. He and his twins. They were evil.

"Move mutt. You piss me off"

"Awww.. I bet you have used your fake chams on Xander's mate. But too bad huh, Xander must have put your fake ass in your place" this time, I smirked at him.

He clenched his palms, waiting the right time to throw a punch at me.

"This is gonna be loads of fun before you go all John Wayne. Don't ya think so?" I said between laughs, clapped my hands together.

"Your life is full of bullshit. No wonder you were rejected. You're pathetic" he said each words with a satisfied growl.

Auchh.. was he right?

"Pathetic but aesthetic" I shrugs. "At least I don't live in a world that full of pretense"

"Whatever mutt" he scolded.

He and his twins had an issue with something I hadn't been involved before. We weren't close to each other, even I've heard about their mischievour behavior towards everyone around, I don't give a damn.

That is it.

Only later I found out that Xena, which is Obby's twins had knew I had been rejected by Johnny. I was perplexed when those two siblings had decided to get to me ever since. They must have thought it was funny. I've once bled from having my lips bashed aginst my teeth when Xena threw a punch at me before. I might also unconsciously bite my tongue.

That is why I've made a move to get along with Aden's. Trust me, even he wasn't Xander's mate I'll still have taken steps to become friends with him. I know what he is been through. He had a gloomy aura surrounding him. He was interesting, discreet and awkward.

Perfect. For Xander.

"Why the fuck are you spacing out for, mutt. You disgusted me"

That is it.

I'm everything but disgusting. I curl my fingers tightly into my palms and since this idiot noticed too late, I slammed my fist right into his face, making him staggered back. With a bloody nose, he let out an angry growl then ran into me. He swung a roundhouse punch at me but I ducked. He swung again, I jumped aside so his fist hit the locker with a thundering a crash. Opsss...