04

UNEDITED

I pushed his body off not so gently when his weight has begun to put pressure on my body.

"Whoa"

I looked up at the voice and huffed. The guy from before stood a few inches from me. The guy who was not too tall or short with pale skin and blue eyes bend his neck down to look at me.

"Help me" I demanded when he just stood up while hugging his body stupidly, doing nothing.

In one shift move, I found myself pulled, pushed with my back was against the wall and an equally familiar fine chest, strong and muscular body pressed against my front.

Deja vu isn't?

I stood there frozen when a pair of familiar intense eyes gazing into mine. Intimidate me.

Was he teasing me? Is this an attempt to bully me?

Thinking of that makes me looked down at the floor when my head is pounded hard.

Luckily he stepped back slightly, gave me a space. I'd been thinking hard and wondered if I had done something to him before that made him do whatever he was doing to me. 

"Were you scared?" Demanded the scary guy, his voice low and rough echoed in my ears, his windy breath on my cheeks. One of his hand cupped my butt and the other pressed me against the wall.

I look up and gulped at his determination over me.

"Whoa there Xander, c-calm down Wolfie"

The other guy chirped in hesitatingly. Probably aware of the situation.

Hopefully.

Xander guy growled, bared his teeth and hissing a warning of intent to the shorter guy next to him as if he was going to tear the guy apart. I stares at him, mouth agape with his sudden drastic change especially when his eyes glowing gold and morphs into sable colour afterwards.

Is he a part-time magician?

Panic welled inside me. He must be those who were typical of bully that cause terror around the school. But still I was hope he'd show some mercy and just let me off.

Geez. One minute he was on top of me, one minute after he pressed me against the wall.

Who was he anyway?

For a moment I thought he had fallen unconscious. Geez...

I flinch when he ran his fingers and lifted my chin, thumb brushed over my lips.

I ducked my head with a frown. The way he acted was cringey and seems there is something wrong with him. I have a odd feelings about the guy. Nevertheless, why he'd go after me?

Oh well maybe because he was a typical bad boy of school.

Yes, it is.

"What the fuck. Do you feel it?" Asked him grumpily, giving me a glare. His hands now on either side of my head, cornered me.

Feel of what? My frown deepens and he's bit too close for my liking. "What do you mean?" I breathed deeply. My tone sounded confused

"The spark!" He pressed. His voice was deep, and sounded rather annoyed.

He was incredulous. I don't even know him. I run my fingers through my messy and sweaty hair in frustration.

I had to do something quickly. No one was around except the three if us and it was pretty obvious the other guy was helpless. My chance to escape is less than 60% but I wouldn't give up.

Sorry for the mistakes...