13

UNEDITED

"I know I asked you to get a new friend but don't you think it's too soon for a boyfriend?" Pop voice held in hushed whispers as he nudged me to pointedly in the direction where are those guys were.

I look over to see their were sitting so casually whilst watching tv on living room. Huh, I bet those two have been too comfortable since they have made this house as their and I could almost hear the noise from whatever programme they're watching on tv from the kitchen.

I groaned. "I don't know what your taking about" I mutters with huffed. Pop just smile in amusement watching my face twist with frustation. I don't know what is in his mind and what he has been thinking by holding them up until dinner. Pop also offered them his shirt but fortunately for me they had refuse him well. I think the refusal may caused by the differences in their body shape, especially for Xander. I wonder how the guy got such perfect body-build with impeccable height compared with mine.

Whatever, they're useless anyway. I know I've said before that they were just the guest and I was the host here, but it would be nice to having an extra hands for preparing the dinner instead act almighty waiting to be served. Especially Xander, yes- I know I was referring to him again but it couldn't be help when the massive guy walked back and forth eyeing me appreciatively  like a creep (as if he were the host), totally ignored Pop existence. Geez... what a weird guy with lazy ass.

"Which one is yours?" Asked pop. His voice was soft and sweeter than honey, teasing me as he flipping the pancake for dinner.

"Pop!" I hissed whilst taking a glass plates from the shelf for the pancakes and other meals.

People might think I was really lucky to having such supportive father. I admit that I am really lucky but as a virgin boy, this topic is actually quite embarrassing. Well, at least for me. I was so glas Pop never cared with whom I would end up with as long as they treated me with endless love. But I've never been in any romantic relationship before so this is just too awkward for me. Maybe someday I'll open up with Pop since he was experienced man. Just not right now.

Once the meals is done we get to table with Xander and Brow sat across Pop and me. Thir eyes roving over the table then nodded in satisfaction makes me wanna slap them with the plate are in my hands. Excuse me you lazy asses??

"Alright boys, please eat up. Everything is provided by Aiden. He was so good at cooking" Pop praised with thumbs up sign, grinning at me mischieveously. I know what he is trying to do.

I snorted. I don't even know the difference between ginger and galangal. Really Pop?

I shook my head at his cunningness working up on his face.

At first, the dinner went well with random things until it's shattered by Xander when he couldn't stop from letting out a guttural growl everytime he taking the grilled meat. The growl sounded so aggresively in my ear, as if he hasn't eaten for a long period. I wasn't even miffed with his odd attitude, but somehow I was worried with Pop reaction, acceptance.

The other guy, Brow- he doesn't look ashamed or whatsoever but instead behaves like nothing happened. He do made a sound but wasn't so loud as his friend. I was so confused but what makes me even more confused when Pop paid them no mind. Like at all. I was so close to asking him before against it and snap my mouth shut.

God, I have never felt this confused throughout of my life. It has been a while since we had peoples in our home but now I think it's better we don't have anyone over.

"So, which one is my future son in law?"

I almost choked on my pancakes and suffocated to death but manage to stifle it with a gulp of water by Pop statement.

"Pop!!!" I yelled once I feel better as I tapped him on the shoulder using my fist. "What the hell, I was eating" I voiced my dissatisfaction with put down my fork, stop eating and now sulking.

Call me drama king.... I don't care.

I don't know where to look at when Xander examined me whilst Brow suddenly burst into hysterical laughter as if what Pop said was the funniest things in the world and I groaning when Pop glance up at Brow laugh then decide to went along with him, ignoring my protest when my hand went to pinch his side.

Wow, they were getting along so well.

Mr bad boy? Huh!

He done nothing but nonchalantly looking at me with blank expression but with  eyes that told of unspoken words. I lick my lips nervously when I could feel something tugged on my body with the way he looked at me that somehow warmed my heart like a ray of sunshine. My mind goes blank, my skin tingles and what the worst....for the first time in my life a blush formed on my face.

Sorry for the mistakes...