23

UNEDITED

*Sorry, as a handsome guy who is bound to a wheelchair for the rest of my life.. it took me a while to writing. But I'll try my best 🤗*

++++

"Pruttt...puttt...puttt..prutttt"

"Hey!!" I hiss when Xander fart smells like rotten eggs as I dragged my feet to the next lesson once Brow had decide to left me behind. I had known Brow for a short time but he is already like a family to me so watching him gone with such unstable state make me feel uneasy whilst my stomach flip.

"What did you eat last time" I huffs. With my hand over my nose I turn and with an annoyance expresssion over my face, I glare up at him.

The bad boy look at me, wearing a satisfied smirk. Huh! "It was an accident, didn't mean it" he say nonchalantly.

We were on our way to the class with him is tagging along with me after I rejected his unwise proposal to skip the school before.

"Go away" I grumble, ignoring him as I hastened my pace. Ever since I refused to following his order to skipped the school and decided to getting back to the class before he could do something unapproached to me, the stupid hunk guy decided to follow me as close as he could like a paparazzi as if he was punishing me for my disobedience.

"Your smell is addicting"

I craned my neck to look over and the corner of my lips twisted when Xander got a mischievous look on his face as he stared intently at me and without ado, he leaned closer... so close that he could peered into my face and I could smell his musky cologne that making something foreign squeezing my heart, send a thrill through me.

But what the fuc-fish is wrong with me??

My heart has been pounding at unwanted moments and that ticked me off. I was so lost to gather my thought until I was caught off guard when Xander's big hand snaked to wrapped around my waist and pulled me into his side in tight hug.

"I've missed you" he whispered in a deep voice, resonated my ear. My cheeks felt hot when his breath hit my skin sent a tingle of goosebumps on my skin that somehow pisses me off especially with how he act when he tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear not so gently, as if this was his first time did that.

As if I would believe!

My eyes widened when he leaned forward, as if he was about to kiss me and I felt nervous well up inside me so I stepped away off him.

"Leave me alone" I hissed as I narrowed my eyes at him but quickly looked away when Xander lick his lips like a perv and stare at me with those creepy eyes. Feeling annoying, I picked up my pace to left him behind.

I curse him over and over again when I heard his uncontrollable laughter, having fun. I thought Brow said that he was sulking?

But eh.. does he laugh this easily? People like him don't laugh easily. And why does the sound of his laughter make my heart go pitter-patter?

+++++

"Sorry I'm late!" I shouted as I storm into the chemistry class, ignoring other students including the teacher as I make my way over empty seat at the middle of the class. As soon as I sit I hear everyone murmuring something even the teacher, who I assume she must be around 50-60 years old, chatting with a students who were sitting near where she was standing, their eyes locked on me.