29

UNEDITED

(Aden POV)

"He he he"

Honestly, I had no idea which part is hilarious as Mr Principal couldn't stop from grinning right after he had caughed us. Of course whenever we have made eye-contact, I'll averted my eyes, wishing to sink through the ground. Even though I could have ignore it as Pop used to say: Unless your mistake ruined somebody's life, it's not worth being hung up on. Just laugh it off, everybody will get over it eventually.

"He he he"

Or not

As he and the group from before were escorting us walking through small gate to enter the house-mansion like, childishly he had been pinched Xander's cheek over and over again making him get angry. Of course typical Xander would growl here and there while slapped away Mr principal hand.

They act as if they have known each other. Are they?

"Hey"

I craned my neck and there is a girl around my age. She was a little taller with curvy shape and curly blonde hair. She had hazel eyes with a ring on her lip. She was as cute as doll. I had this feeling that she is the type won't take no shit from everyone.

"Hi" I said shyly as my eyes are eyeing Xander. He walked a few steps ahead along with Mr Principal's and the bad boy doesn't look happy.

"You are sooo cute. I'm Olive. Alexander's only sister" her voice was soft and melodious, so pleases in my ears. But...

My eyes went wide. "Xander's sister??"

Her thunderous laughter had answered my question. I giggle then laughed along with her for no reason.

"Is it unusual for siblings to be complete opposite?" Olive say after she had calm down.

I shrugged. "I'm not pretty sure. I think siblings share genes but not personalities"

"Yeah. My brothers and I are so different but I still love them equally"

I smiled. "You are so nice" I said softly. Olive grabbed my right hand and shook it lightly.

"Because I am" Olive smiled and making me squeak when she had crushed me into a bear hug. "Thanks for coming" she whispers and kissed my cheek. I was very much taken aback but soon a shy smile has appeared on my face.

Then, I could hear the guttural growl was echoing in the air that so close to me had made me jump slightly.

Automatically, my eyes are trained over Xander and boy, the bad boy was glaring daggers at Olive.

Olive huffs in annoyance. I found it cute especially when she stuck out her tongue at her brother.

"Hey, when would you introduce us?" Someone suddenly spoke up from behind and we had been walking in proximity. A coily hair girl giggled softly as a tall, muscle boy's arm around her shoulders.

"My name is Raymond, call me Ray and this is Charlie, my girl" Raym-Ray raised his eyebrows so I nodded my head. They were both look welcoming as well as Olive's. Charlie too, is taller than me. With straight black hair and black eyes. She was pretty. As for Ray, he had many piercings on his ears and one on his right brow. He was like a scary guy but for some reason he didn't look threatening. I had this feeling about him, but in a good way.

"So...how long have you been together?" I asks as we were still walking endlessly but soon my brow furrowed in a frown when I realized we were walking past the huge house. Don't tell me we'll get in through the back door?