14

UNEDITED

I shook my head in displeasure when hear they (actually Pop and Brow) chattered to their heart's content about inconsequentials matter through dinner and now in living room from my bedroom.

Never mind them.

I was all nice and warm in my fluffy bed surrounded by a cover and my plump pillow. Heaven. I was so glad I managed to escape after was done eating earlier.

I would have much prefered to sit back there with them but I have changed my mind when Pop began to told them about my childhood life.

Uh...uh..

"Strip!" He commanded so I take my shirt off. I took my time to teasing him and when I got to my boxer, he got so impatient. I laugh when he lunged and threw me onto the bed, pinning me down aggresively whilst growling.

We were completely naked now and when I lean up to kiss his nose, he shoved my head, held my throat with his right hand as he bit my right nipple hard. I moaned loudly when he teeth chewing, sucking on my nipples like a lolipop.

It feels so good.

When he moved his head up, he smiling in satisfaction as he looked at me laying there like a free meal.

I was laying with my arms at my sides and my legs spread apart slightly with my cock was stiff as a steel rod, waiting for him. I could see his massive cock was so hard with anticipation as he waited to be inside me.

He moved and flipped me onto the side whilst his hand still pressed on my throat, his cock pressing against my ass.

Then, harder than he had ever before he thrust himself into my tight channel. It was so thick as the pain shot through me when he was thrusting me so hard while sniffing and bitting my neck, soft spot where he has marked me before I thought I was going to die.

My ass was drenched with my own juice. I arched my back a little to take more of him as if I didn't get enough.

"Ahh God!" I screaming, quivering in pleasure under him. "Yes! Right there!!" I moaned out loud when he pinch my nipples before roughly pulled out.

"Fucking scream my name!!" He demanded in rough, deep voice as he spanked my ass with his hard cock making me moaning in mess.

I nodded weakly whilst panting so hard I was barely breath as lay my head on the bed.

"Xander!!!!" I yelled out his name again and over again like a mantra as my entire body shaking so hard when an orgasm coming on like a train when he continue to abuse my poor hole. With a satisfied growl, he got up and flipped me on my stomach and pressed my face into the pillow as he kept fucking me from behind.

The whole time I was bouncing like a ball until I cum for the second time right here and there. "X-xander" I yelled his name as my cum spurting out like a waterfall all over the cover. Poor my beautiful cover.

I swear I have never screamed so loud in my life.

By then, I don't know how many times he makes me cum before he explored until he suddenly pulled out.

I frowning in frustation when I couldn't feel his presence anymore.

I look over my shoulder but he was gone, was nowhere to be seen as everything went silent.

"Xander?" I call but got no responce. I turn around and lay with my back as my eyes searching for him. Our bed was so dark that has limited my vision so I couldn't tell where he is been.

"Xander?"

"Xandy? Where are you"

"Well, I'm pretty sure he was gone already"

My body jerked upward when familiar voice whispered so close in my ear.

"P-pop??" I stuttered when Pop's face was so close since he was sitting beside me.

"Damn boy, what a wet dream you had here" Pop voice is heavy with sarcasm and when I eyed him, a sardonic smile crossed his face through the darkness.

I looking down and felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment when my pant was wet.

"I-I..."

"You should have seen his face when you call his name whilst you were sleeping"

Upon hearing that, my head snap so fast to looked at Pop.

"Wh-what??"

Pop got up and chuckled at my response. "Now I know which one is my future son in law" he had been smiling as he said that before walking out of my bed.

I got up and walked over to stepping out of the room. Once I was inside the bathroom I looked at the mirror then gasp. My hair is tangled so badly and I look like didn't get enough sleep. I ran my hand to smoothed my hair.

I was sure my cheeks bloomed with red colour when Pop's words ran through my head with goosebumps rising on my skin.

"God!! That was so embbarrasing!!" I whispered to myself. I don't even know why on earth would I dream about him in such morbid dream and I don't remember how I fall asleep since I could hear them well especially Brow's voice.

But, oh my.... I think I have heard when Brow, the dude was deliberately raised his voice when he was asking Pop's permission to go home and I believe that was the time I accidentally fell asleep. Bruh, for second I thought they didn't want to go home and intended to move here.

My God..

I swallowed the lump that had gathered in my throat whilst bump my head against the mirror pathetically.

Now what should I do if I bump into them, especially him tomorrow?

"Pop!!!!" I screamed Pop name for no reason as I mourning over my fate and situation I was in.

It all started when he gave me such a weird look earlier.

I slip my hand into my pant when I feel my private part is sticky. Eww...

I used to masturbated myself but dream of another guy?

Never before.

Oh my..

I'm such a pervert...

Sorry for the mistakes...