27

UNEDITED

(XANDER POV)

With an angry growls Xys fist dumbass's hair roughly making him screams as he was pulled off the corner. Xys's roar echoed through the room as he kneed Johnny's stomach and when he stumbled back, I couldn't contain my amusement whe Xys didn't even give him a chance to breathe as he kicked his jaw, so hard had him flown across the room and crumpled to the ground with a thunk.

"You son of bitch! Fucking dare to hurt my family members. I'll fucking kill you!" Xys roared in fury as he charged towards Johnny and picked his body like he was nothing and slaughtered his body violently.

"Please stop"

"It's hurt so much...please s-stop"

"I'm sor-sorry. Please, please. I'm begging you"

At this point, this idiot was throwing up as he curled up, hugging his knees tightly to his chest, sobbing. His body was covered with his own blood. Awww, that's just too bad since neither of us feel bad. Instead, the feeling of anger has been increased.

But of course we couldn't kill him and that is not because he is Brow's mate but because it's against our law. Johnny is one of our members and no matter how much we had held a grudge against him, only our Alpha has the right for the punishment.

"I think you had enough" I said but didn't feel like stopping him.

"You're right. I'm feeling much better now" my wolf hissed through clenched teeth.

"Beat me. Let's go. Our mate was waiting for us"

Johnny was seriously limping while his pathetic sobs faded as he lay motionless. Having got this matter off our chest, I felt satisfied. He shouldn't have been messing around. If he didn't want my cousin, should have rejected him properly. People thought he had rejected Brow but he didn't. In fact, he had deliberately hurt my cousin's feelings. Like hell I'll let it slide. Breathing out, I felt myself close my eyes for a brief second as Xys has given me back my body.

(ADEN POV)

"Aden?? Have you woken up?" I heard a yell.

"Yeah" I yelled back to let Pop know that I was already awake. I got up and stretched. Once I'm done with shower and dressed up, I look myself in the mirror. I feel confident enough with my looks and appearance. I believe I could make the best of it. Even just to meet with my principal and I had no idea what was coming.

Therefore, why isn't he here yet? It's almost 6.30pm. Err, since when did I worrying about this matter? I stepped out of the bed and walked into the living room. Pop was sitting while watching some baking show.

Pop looked up at me. "Did you sleep well?"

"I'm still sleepy" I say while rubbing my tired eyes.

"He better not hurting you" Pop didn't look at me, his focus is still on tv as he said those words with a stern tone. Sitting next to him, I leaned my head on Pop's arm.

"He wouldn't have hurt me" I whispers. Hopefully.

After a while of watching the programme, I eventually got tired of waiting.

"Where is he?" I whine.

Pop shoved me and flicked my forehead making my lips were set in a pout. "Be patient" Pop chuckled softly then got up to leave me alone.

{ONE HOUR AND 30 MINUTES LATER}

I jerked away when the sound of engine was growing in the distance. Reluctantly, I got up and walking up very close to the window.

"Is that him??" Pop yelled from the kitchen

I didn't respond as I peeked out through the curtain to see who was that but blinked when the bright light from the car flashing through me. I frowned when the car pulled up in front of the door. So without thinking, I opened the door and went out then the car light and engine was automatically shut off.

I hold my breath as I watching familiar figure hop out of the truck seat. Xander!

With the help of the clear skies and moonlight above had me an unobscured view of him. I stare at him as I thought why he had coming so late.

"Why are you so late?" I inquired as I brushed a few loose strands of hair out of my face. I was annoyed and unhappy with the situation. Why? Becfause I had fallen asleep and I bet my face look sickly pale and seems like someone who was holding a pain. Besides, I don't like the way I look without glasses as my dark circles are more pronounced without them.

I was holding my breath when Xander suddenly walked towards me.

Then..oh my, my..

His lips are on mine.

My body and feet began to give out. So I had to hold onto his muscle arm as Xander's lips moved. I tried to turn my head but throaty sound reverberated through his body has stopping me.

"Xagdh.." something squeezing my heart as he sucked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I felt his hands wrapped tightening around my body as he slipped his tongue in my mouth once my lips parted.

Once I closed my eyes, the world around me fade. All the mattered was the taste of Xander's mouth. I was beyond shocked at how eagerly mine responded.

"Am I shocking you?" Xander asked breathless once we parted. I was out of breath and couldn't utter a sound, so I just nodded my head, blushing furiously. I didn't know what had gotten into me. This is so not me. I looked at his chest, ashamed.

"Have you ever been kissed before?"

I felt his hand tuck my hair, forcing me to look at him. His eyes held with no emotion. "Answer me, little mouse" his eyes turned darker.

I gulped. "N-no" I felt my cheeks get redder.

"Good. So do I"

"Oh, really??"

I got startled when Pop's voice gave out from behind me. Oh my god. I've forgotten about my own father. Pop didn't see it, right?

Sorry for the mistakes...

One weeks ago my mom died at 63 years old. For some reason I can't seem to cry. Maybe because I need to keep it together for my family.

Anyway, I'll try my best to update :)

Have a nice day everyone. Thanks for the votes, messages and dms.