21

UNEDITED

"J-Johnny?" My eyes widened and my breath turned to gasps of disbelief after I had done examined Johnny's current state in the dimness room. His clothes were torn and he was bloody mess as the pungency of his blood filled my nostrils. I held my breath and blinked when Xander's breath on my neck whilst his eyes watching Johnny's body darkly.

"Don't call his name so nicely in front of me" A deep growls of warning were echoing from his throat as his grip tightened almost making me choke the air. I had been struggling to peel him off but it was in vain since he was so strong it knocked me backward.

"What have you done to him?" I say as I wriggles out of his hold and finally succeeded when Xander let me off, probably felt sorry for my poor efforts. However Xander make sure I stood close to him whilst kept his eyes on me.

I try to keep my expression neutral as I trained my eyes over Johnny's body. I wonder what has happened beetwen them. Was this another mystery after Brow's?

"Let's go" Xander order as he walk over to the multilevel rack with various types of  detergent gel. I get uncomfortable and felt my cheeks scorched with embarrassment when I took noticed of his appearance. Xander was topless and when my gaze went to his naked flexing back muscles, my cheeks burned like a hot oven.

Quickly, I averted my eyes to motionless body "How about Johnny?" I ask and watch Xander gigantic figure walked up to me and he was already fully clothed.

His face was hard with rage as he stared down toward Johnny's body with cold stare that sent shivers through my body.

"He'll be fine. The fucker got a gut to messing around with my family. So I taught him a good lesson" Xander shrugs and stretched out his hand to reach mine but I backed away.

"What have he done?" I raised my brows "How did you guys get into a fight? Oh my god. What if somebody finds out?? You will be in trouble. Have you thought about it bef.."

"You're so loud"

"W-What.."

"Come on. We'll skipping the school"

My mouth was open like a cave as I stared dumbfounded at him and I went into panic when Xander lean over to intertwined his fingers with mine but quickly I slapped his hand away.

"I would have been fine stay here" I quietly say and pointed toward Johnny's body but gulped when there was a slight scowl on Xander's face as he looking down at me.

"Very funny. Let's go" he motioned me over the door with his head. I know he was dead serious since his voice was low and almost menacing through his calm expression. Why did I ever come here for? I wouldn't know this thing have happened and I wouldn't be stuck like this.

"Aren't you skipping the class right now?" With that evil smirk on his face, he walk and throw his hand to held the door open and waved his hand to me.

I wiped the sweat off my face and looking down at the cold body that still lay on the floor. Would he be okay? "Tell me, what did he done that you feel the need to beat him up so badly?"

I saw his jaw clench and unclench whilst breathed out loudly. As if he was restraining himself through his piercing gaze that shooting right through me. "Babe. My patience is running out. Be a good boy and fucking let's go" Xander growled as he glared at me from the door.

I frown and shook my head. I was so disappointment with myself. Really Aden? I smiles and chuckles as I rub my face with my palms. "You know what Xander?" I lifted my head and looked up at him with a smile on my face."I'm so tired with you shit. Because I was so weak, I was always bullied in my old school. I have been beaten up so badly that need to be taken to hospital so frequently. They make me sad, scared and lost..." I whispers at the last part. Sadness blearing me as my emotions surge. "Why did I even say this to you? People like you, never know how wrong their behaviour is. Bullying is so not cool. So so not cool man. It's mean".

Perhaps, my emotions were too far since I watch how Xander's expression changed from irascible to tolerant one. He looked at me in mute appeal as if to hide his thoughts. I wonder if I had gone insane by telling him about my past. I knit my brows at him and almost...almost roll my eyes. Well, if you haven't notice I'm never not even once rolling my eyes at people. I thought of it as a rude. So I've never done it. But, maybe I should start considering it? Why not. Maybe it was cool. Was it cool??

Clearing my throat, I look down at Johnny's body in a guilty. He need someone to help keep him safe and prevent further harm. I went to him and kneel down to shake his shoulders and pinch his earlobe when he didn't respond.

"Hey Johnny, are you alright?" Slowly and gently I turned his body and tilt his head back. I breathed out as I tried to endure myself from panicking inside. I don't even know what I'm doing!!

Calm down Aden...

"Xander" without turning around I know he is still here. "Can you stop staring at my butt and go get some help?"

When I didn't get any respons I turned around and as expected, his eyes was landed on my back side.

"Xander" I roll-yes finally I roll my eyes and glare at him. "Get the fuck out and fucking get me some help!" Regaining myself I demanded as I narrowed my eyes and grit my teeth at him.

Guess what?

Xander clenched his jaw and his fist tightly as he glaring deadly at me before turned his large body and slammed the door shut behind him so loud made the dust fall from the ceiling.

Guess what?

I don't give a damn. I patted my back with satisfied smile playing across my lips. "Good job Aden, good job. Daddy is proud of you"

Sorry for the mistakes.

Thanks for the voted and comments 😚👋