Chapter 11 - Shared Flame

Lance POV

Weeks have passed since the death of Zarkon and Haggar.  Lotor and I have been training for the final phase of our plan. Since many people in the kingdom do not see him as Emperor he must fight for his title. We are going to fight all of the Galran Generals and light the flame of the Galra Empire.

It will start tomorrow morning and Lotor is stressing over his speech for when he becomes emperor. I wrap my hand around his waist and snuggle into his back, "I put Jess to bed." He holds my hand and leads me to his chair. He sets me on his lap and keeps his hands on my waist and thighs. I look at him and smile, "Everything is going to work out, ok?" He nods and kisses my neck, I moan a bit but stop when he lifts my chin so our eyes can meet.

"I love you so much that the stars can't compare to your smile." I blush a bit. He pulls me in for a kiss and I gladly accept. 

Once our lips part, he picks me up bridal style and we make our way to our bedroom. He sets me down, we take off our armor and get comfortable. He pulls me close and I slowly start to fall asleep. 

Next Day

I put on my blue battle gear and give Jess a kiss on the forehead. She giggles a bit and I pick her up and give her a big hug. "Papa and I will be back soon~ I love you!" She kisses my cheek, "I Love you too." 

I put her down and Lotor walks into the room, bumping into Jess in the process. She giggles a bit and Lotor smiles at her beautiful face. He picks her up and starts to tickle her, their laughs fill the room and I can't help but smile. He sets her down, and she hugs his leg. "I have to go! Zethrid promised that we would train together! Bye, mama! Bye Papa!" She left us alone. 

Lotor walked over to me and pulled me close and kissed me passionately. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Our lips parted, "L-lotor?" He smirked, "We have 1 hour before we make it. That means 1 hour for us to have fun."

Lotor closed the door and locked it and began to strip me and himself. Once I was ready, he showed no mercy in thrusting himself in me. He came inside several times but I didn't mind. Our moans and grunts filled the room for about 35 min until Lotor cam one last time inside of me. He kept himself inside for a couple of secs they finally released me. He went over tot he bathroom and cleaned up the sweat and cum off my body and once I regained my energy I got dressed and we headed to the hanger of the ship. we had about 5 more minutes until we landed. 5 more minutes until Lotor becomes emperor. 

I put on my helmet and then the ship lands. Lotor and I exit and everyone's eyes are on us. Lotor began to proclaim his will to become Emporer and his actions on killing the witch and Zarkon. Some grew hesitant and others grew angry and filled with rage. Their rage spread through the crowd and then the final battle began. 

Generals were coming from the left and right. I had Lotor's back the whole time and held them off as he ran up the stair while facing large purple men and woman trying to stop him. I was able to handle the soldiers and knocked a couple out, I refused to kill them even though they wished to do so to me. I ran up the stairs and stopped as Lotor began to take down the last Galra general, Sendack.

I didn't interfere. Lotor sliced Sendack and he fell off the platform and fell off the cliff, most likely dying in the prosses. I walked up the stairs and stood on the top one. He gave his final speech to the now conscious generals then he looked at me. "Come here, my love." 

I stood next to him and he grabbed my hand and put it on the torch. "We share the flame of this empire and we will rule it together." Tears spilled from my eyes, I'm glad they couldn't see.

We lit the wood with our flame and the generals began to bow down to us. Lotor took off my helment and kissed me, his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer. Then we heard a roar. 

Our lips parted and I was the lions of Voltron surrounding us, they landed. Shiro and the gang came over and gave me a big hug. "What are you guess doing here?" Hunk gave me a warm smile, "Well...we told Allura we quit and we left with the lions. We've been trying to find you so that we can join you." I looked at Lotor and he nodded, "We would love you to be a part of our team." 

Our happy moment soon came to an end as the Castle of Lions appeared and the voice of an angry Allura filled the air. "I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS! ALL OF YOU WILL FOLLOW MY ORDERS AND DESTROY THE GALRA!" 

I sighed in disapointment. I touched blue and her eyes began to glow, she roared and the other lions joined her. Then bodies formed from the light of there eyes, they all had paladin suits on. They must be the former paladins of Voltron. 

The red paladin looked at the ship and frowned, "I am very disappointed in you." The black paladin was non-other then Zarkon himself. He appeared in front of us and gave Lotor a small smile. Lotor was about to draw his sword when Zarkons hand got closer to him. But before he could strike, Zarkons hand patted the top of Lotor's head. "I am very pround of you." 

Lotor was shocked but he just stayed frozen. Zarkon then looked at me, "Thank you for saving me and my wife and helping Lotor. Take good care of him." I nodded, and then he pocked my belly and smiled. I looked at him a bit confused, but then he left with the rest of the paladins. 

They all held out there hand and the castle started to crack and break. Then it exploded but the lions protected the people. Then the former paladins began to disappear as they said there goodbyes and good lucks. 

Lotor wrapped his arms around my waist as we all looked at the starry sky. Then the blue lion's mouth opened and Coran came out yawning and rubbing his eyes. "Have we made it to Lotor's ship yet?" We laughed at his unexpected appearance.