19

"Mom? could you hand me that board?"

"Sure thing honey." My mom said as she picked up the bored and wiped off some sweat.

I drew a simple transmutation circle using squares and triangles and pushed energy through it, as I closed my eyes i imagined a pillar.

It soon flashed blue and I was shot up and into the air, i then nailed the bored to the roof of the rock bell house.

"Ugh."

"Sister are you ok?" a small voice seemed to ring through my brain.

"El? how are you talking to me?" I question my sisters new found telepathic ability.

"What are you talking about I've always been able to talk to you like this."

"Really?" So amazed by what she is doing.

I look around me to find el sitting on the roof next to me and I sigh and sweat drop.

"El... " I exhaled " I thought you were talking to me through my brain."

"Nope." she said popping the 'p'.

"Sheesh "

"I'm sorry" she whispered,voice echoing a bit.

I sighed and looked over the edge and at the long drop below my nose.

"Don't fall!" someone's voice seemingly whispered from below, but I knew they where really yelling.

"I wont" I said knowing they wouldn't hear.

"El? help me with this Board."

"Mhm"

"Ow" I said as I pick up the heavy bored.

"Roe? Your not fully healed are you? you told me that you where healed." my sister preached.

"Ugh.. el that doesn't matter right now. We didn't have money for my arm and my leg so we have to work it off."

"We could do this later, after your arm and leg is fully healed."

The large Board still in my and els arms I took a small chance to wipe away my sweat, but as soon as I let go of the bored my other hand slipped off of the board and i was let loose to freely fall to the ground.... the ground 15 feet below me.

Fifteen feet.

------------------

Two days later.

------------------

A/N

IMMA LET YOU GUIS GO WITH THIS SHORT CHAPTER.

The chapter was so fast pace that it makes me feel ashamed of my writing skill.

Like one minute rory lost her arm and leg the next she's in a hospital and then now she's falling off a ledge.

buttttt....butt. butt.. Horizontal butt cheeks... no but I'm looking for multiple helpers to write this story, like with the story line and such.

I already have a proof reader but sadly MadelineEss is being lazy rn.

MADELINEESS GET CHU BUTT OVA HERE.

Well if your interested with helping then I will give you my Instagram or iMessage or something so we could exchange chapters and revised things with out giving out wattpad information.

MEOOWWWWWW

Woo

WOOP