21

"Weird news" pinako says while waving the stick above me.

I sit up and twitch my vision between el, who had just entered the room, pinako and winry.

"What?" I'm getting anxious by the second.

"Your missing a kidney. No Brocken bones. Just missing kidney"

"A kidney?" I whisper yell." Did I like what? stab my self in my sleep and yank out my kidney?"

"Your voicing quite a surreal assumption." Pinako leaned in and said, taking a quick glance at Elle who was sitting thoughtfully with her hands folded. I glances at her and back to the meter tall lady before me.

"I guess so... I'm sorry" she probably noticed Ell's light spirit.

"Don't worry bout it" she tapped my shoulder.

"So what about my kidney?" I ask a bit scared of what's to come.

"Your fine. just make sure to not over work your self." she says as I get up.

"Meaning no extra cardio vascular activities any time soon" she scolded.

"Just how in the would did you loose a kidney." She asked not looking for an answer. " Did you under go any surgery? "

"No?" I heard her murmur something beneath her breath.

Hopping out of bed I throw on some slippers that where waiting for me, walk in to the kitchen and give my mother a hug.

"Hi sweetie" she whispered with a smile. "Winry told me"

That soon? I thought I would have to say something. Thank the goodness. Alphonse then came into the room and I gave him a quick glance, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Pinako said that she is going to drop the charges." Alphonse said finally breaking through the wall of silence.

"Really? that's great!" I said smiling widely looking at my mom to find a smile of approval. He crossed his arms and smiled as he walked into the living room to sit. I followed him and sat across him fiddling my thumbs.

I jerk my head up to find Edward 'the insensitive to the female race' I'm never letting that go. He sits next to me, mimicked my posture and asks " So when are you go'in home? "

"Brother!" Alphonse's face contorted with disappointment and utter disbelief.

"What?" Edward shrugged his shoulders.

"That was rude of you brother!" Alphonse yelled. I just sat and laughed until I broke the fighting.

"Enough! I don't have a home."

"Don't have a home?" they both stopped and said as they looked at me. Edward holding Alphonse by the collar as Alphonse was about to punch his stupid brother.

"Why don't you live with us? I'm sure out mother wouldn't mind the extra company" Alphonse offered.

"Yeah especially sense our recked father left us to eat dirt."

"Brother." Alphonse whispered slightly sad.

"You should ask your mom first before offering us to live with you." I said cautiously.

"Ok"