28

PLOT TWIST

5 months later

"Elle!" I yelled

"What?" She whisper yelled back truly conserned. I peeked around the corner and let out a large breath followed by a puff of smoke do to the cold winter air. Elle looked at me with dirt stained cheeks. "Do you regret your choice now?..... Rory? Rory!" She spoke "what?" I snapped. "You were out of it!" You can't do that when. We don't get to" her tone softened towards the end making me realize how serious she was. "Elle... I want to ask you-" that's when the rest of it when dead silent. I laughed inwardly at the fact that the explosions in the back broke the sound barrier. Time for me was always weird for me, sometimes everything goes so slowly, then it speeds up to catch up to everything it's missed, kinda like a person with short legs having to constantly run run run and run. That's what happened to me.

Fiery red and orange clouds formed just as my eyes widened and shrunk. The hot firefly shards floating peacefully caught my eyes but something drew me to the burning sensation on my cheek, blood? Just a small scrape. I look away and focus, my attention attached to chipping statue above me. "Elle?" I rasped out. She did nothing but smiled at me.
I looked at her blood seal to sigh in relief. As I inhale soot I cough regretfully having a powder like substance puff outward Balling my fist. I clap and repair my dearest sibling.

I need to know if she heard me. " Ellinore". A few moments of silence were with drawn from my time in this resistant piece of terra. Her eyes became dull making me worry the slightest bit of what's to mind. Her mouth gaped and hung open like a persistent child clinging. She was trying hard to talk but the words didn't quite fall the right way. I laughed right before she grabbed my hand and screamed over the glowing specks that clanged against the Brocken car in front of us. "Now not the time" her small voice squeaked. "Your right...I'm sorry, I'm gonna get us killed." Grabbing the gun at her feet I tugged before relishing it was attached to a clammy hand that had the temperature of ice. I shrieked and uncurled the fingers. "Do we really need that?" She question my integrity. "Fight fire with fire and we douce it with water" I Whispered yelled. "What?" Her brows furrowed as she gave a face I we'll recognized by now, with all my stupid ideas that it. "We pretend we're just like the other soldiers but come out with our alchemy and obliterate them." My fists tighten making my gloves make a grinding squeak like a hundred pebbles falling to the ground. "That's to harsh" she whined "we need to harsh darling or else how will we make it back?" I said cheerily skipping in the musky air avoiding the bullets like its a piece of cake.

Finger on the trigger, eye to the scope. I just know I'll hit. But my weak eyes are filled with a tinge that tells me that I'm not fit for killing yet, the other side is screaming bloody hell that I'm fit for this job. 'Am I really?' I jerk and the thought causing the trigger to go haywire killing both my prey and shooting small sparks into the navy blue cloudy night. I release the trigger a soon as possible and feel the position I'm in, I'd pro lobby look as if I'm about to kill a cloud with my finger still near the trigger and arm extended. Flopping my arm to the side I faction in the fact that I'm still alive and pumping cause I can hear with every breath I sink further into the gravel bed in witch I'm laying.

I unstrap my bullet proof vest and all my protective padding and stand up and
Head towards the warm war clouds.

I must be crazy.

I must be.

(A /n OMG that was the longest chapter that I have written in the longest time! I hope you enjoy the misspellings cause I haven't proofread it)