14

"GAHH" rory yells, clutching and squeezing her mothers hand tightly making it turn slightly pink.

"It's ok rory it'll be all over soon" Pinokos rusty voice said calmingly

"Even grown men scream and holler louder at the injection of automail"

She said as she took a a scalpel from the table.

"Nothing...compares to the. pain she goes through" rory spat through clenched teeth, holding in screams every time something touches her wounded shoulder.

Rory and martineal looked over to Elle who was sitting patiently in the corner dangling her feet off the side of the wooden chair she sat upon.

"brave girl... very brave" Pinako mumbles

Rory stayed silent for the whole rest of the surgery.

She eventually got used to the pain and didn't even bother to flinch.

"It's ok sweet heart it's gonna be ok its almost done." rorys mother cooed as she caressed her daughters hand.

"Three. two-" winry said holding up an auto mail arm while about to connect rorys nerves to the wires of it.

"Wait" rory interrupted "is it painful?"

"Very" Pinako interrupted

Rory sighed and said to carry on.

"one. two. THREE!"

Rory screeched in utter pain.

"Are you ok?" el said from the corner; truly concerned.

With words dripping with suffering rory spoke "Yeah I'm fine ellinore. don't worry about me"

El averted her head rather than to move her painted in eyes.

(a/n WHOOP ANOTHER UBER SUPER SHORT CHAP !

don't want people to delete it from their library!!

so I gave you guys a little taste of what I got.

basically all the things I got.

At least you know I'm alive!)