31

This is it our big break! I skip merrily side by side my sister as our army boots clank and our camo suits have friction upon each other as we walk across the platform that allows us to get off the train.

I glance at Rory and see that she has her suit case flung atop her shoulder proving how strong she is, while I struggle to even drag my suit case. "How is it that your skinnier than me and your stronger." I question in between grunts of trying to lift my luggage.

"That's be cause your a doll and I'm muscle" she jokes as I see instant regret in her eyes. I understand that it hurts her to think about that fact that I'm a mere figurine, but she's going to have to get over it cause I'm going to be like this....

Forever?

She instantaneously blurted out an apology and a short lecture on how she's going to get my 'body' back.
"Roe, ah- I understand how you feel. I don't feel 'unhappy' at all , in fact I feel great! It always makes an instant kill joy moment when you talk about how sorry you are. I can see it in your eyes. You don't have to tell me"

"See what in my eyes!!!?"

"Oh my.....Mmmm"I mourner under my break as I realized she didn't take anything but the last part about her eyes.

I stopped mid walk and looked her in the eyes and she dropped her suit case and covered her eyes when she could have closed them. For some odd reason Rory is always self conscious about her eyes do to the fact that she's the only person that we know that has piercing gold eyes besides Edward, Edward has slightly less bright eyes.

We arrived at Pinakos only to have her yell about how surprised she is to find my auto mail in pristine shape since she left it. Winry threw a wrench at me and stormed off to her room only to come down later to greet me with a different face that's sweetly fake.

"So where's...."

"Edward" Pinako finished Roes sentence before I could even process. "Upstairs with al. I will warn you, he's greatly embarrassed"

I tilted my head and as did Rory. Me and sister got finished with catching up and hugging our mother along with snacking on some home cooked dinner that we oh-so missed, we headed upstairs to meet with the Hell's bound mystery that's tied to their sealed lips.

"Edward" I whispered

"Alphonse?" she whispered and we creaked up the stairs and into the far too familiar Halls that where plastered with a face of faces that where framed and glossed over with.

"We're in here" whispered seemingly al, followed by a clunk , 'ouch' , and a 'shut up al'. I giggled at that.

I followed Rory into ever room and as we reach the last room we both took a deep breath. "We've found youuu-....." We smiled awkwardly at the sight. there laid Edward In a cocoon of blankets and nowhere to be found.

"Soo....." I said.

"Sooo. Ahaha!" Edward laughed as if he was stared at by a thousand angry hungry men and he was their waiter.

"You can tell me what ever it is." rory started.

"No I can't!" he whined like a child was trapped inside of him. With his voice cracking, he was obviously trying to sound strong but he was failing miserably.
I looked at him with strong eyes that wouldn't give up.

"No no no no." he grasped his significantly long hair and frantically pulled at it.
With every attempt he replied with a 'no'. Rory wouldn't take it and she held him by his collar only to drop him in fear.

"No" she back away repeating her self faster and faster. She was mimicking what Ed did just a second ago. I was getting confused severely. "You did it didn't you? YOU DID IT? WHY DID YOU-?" She was about to shake Edward but a hunk on metal stood in front of Edward. "We did it! A-and we are going to repent for our sins and regain our bodies." Al's voice echoed within this tin can.

I hunched over and cried the same tears I cried when I saw Rory in a pile of blood. And the same damned tears that I cried for Rory when she was in much pain of getting a port installed. I almost wanted to glue my ears and eyes shut.

"Okay look we'll tell you our story if you tell us yours" Rory said as I gave a small nod. And that what we did they told us their story and as it came to ours....

"What? No yo- you couldn't have done that on your own." Edward said with a gasp.

I removed my head to show him the peacefully dried up bloody mess inside me.