23

After breakfast I decided to my self that it was considered 'later'.

"Mom? It's later "

"What?" she obviously doesn't remember.

"Do you think I'm going to war?" I ask again.

"No,no,no,no,no,no,no... sweetie no." She petted my face.

"No doesn't mean anything to me mother, just tell me the truth!" I was getting annoyed with the lack of answering.

Sighing and giving up she sat . I was twittering my fingers and smiling deviously on the inside.

"I highly doubt that Edward would go.. Do to his short stature and childish behavior, no matter how hard we try the military would believe his true age. Since your more mature I think that they would take you. " She finally breathed out my answer.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"No mother wants to tell their child that there is a 80% chance that she will go to war at such an impressionable age"

Sighing I let go of her arm that I didn't even consciously grab.

(A/N SOREY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS EXTREMELY SHORT. IT WAS JUST LIKE A PARAGRAPH LIKE SERIOUSLY.)

--------

I liked her answer at the same time I didn't, I was glad she was honest, but It still made me feel cheated, as if there were a truth behind the truth; there I was waiting for her to call out to my fleeting figure and say that I'm not leaving. Something in side me says that their is a 100% chance more so than an 80%.

The will power that I o-so strongly held onto quickly disappear and I got up and walked up to my bedroom and fell to my knees not caring that Edward and al was watching.

Yes I shared a room with them. That means that I can't cry. I cry at night only though hoping their sweet minds are happy sleeping while I lay awake.

"Rory" al softly said.

A blank look sat upon my face as I stared away, carful not to look anyone into the eyes of anyone. I won't look at one single soul.

I just feel like shit and all I can do is feel it.

----------

Elle's POV

I stand up gracefully with a good stance and dust my filthy hands on my apron. Reaching down I proceed to grab my little plastic bag. pouring the contents (seeds) into the dirt hole, my mind starts to drift as does my head.

"New neighbor?"

Noticing my old neighbor named Timothy was holding his long shovel in one hand and using it as a cane as his other hand was waving around with gestures pointing to the Rockbells house along with ours.

And what really scared me was the so called 'neighbor' was not in fact a neighbor.

Blue coat, golden trim, combat boot , blue visored cap and, badge embellishments all leading up to one fact.

--------

Rory's POV

Jerking my head up from my tear stained pillow I look over to find Edward in full panic along with al starting to cling to me like a forget-me-not.

I run down stairs with Alphonse's clammy hands mentally glued to mine just to check up on the door on witch a man with a blue coat banged on.

Trisha, to my distress opened the door in an instant "No military of any kind can go knocking on any door like you had just done. You should be ashamed" she scolded.

"My apologies miss...?" She spoke. "Elric" winry spoke meekly answering for her grandma.

"Ah! the astound Elric...your husbands alchemy is astounding or so I've heard I just guess that I missed the info." she spoke overly sweet.

I peeked around the corner only to hide once more after she caught my eyes, she had to my interest, blue eyes that could stab some one, pale skin as cold as a rock and red hair that was straight as can be.

"Is that your daughter?" The lady peeked around the comer looking at me and al in the eyes. If looks could kill we'd be dead do to her intoxicating falseness.

"No, haha those are my sons" Trisha pointed to the small boy behinds me and to the one tip toeing down the stairs.

"That's wonderful, so this one is adopted?" her thin eyebrows raised up as did her finger poked my head causing me to flinch. I could tell She was internally smiling devilishly.

"No it my daughter" my mother finally came to.

"Oh" she said again far too sugary
for my liking. She walked in and slammed her hand on the kitchen table as we followed, us as the Children wanted to stay a bit back though." You know why I'm here"

"W-why?" my mother had spoken