Chapter5

• Dedicated to Elizabeth H.

So calm and quiet. I hate it. I walk into the living room where my brother Jacob is playing one of our many violent video games. I think an Assassins Creed. I could be wrong considering I'm way farther in the game than him.

Let me go explain me. I'm the most violent person you will meet or know in your life and afterlife. I'll probably end up in hell but I go to church been before baptized and all that. So who knows where I'll be. Hopefully I don't just stay 6 feet under and actually go some place.

"Going to get some worthless piece of shit off the street and feed them to the wolves that live in the leaves. " I test. "Enjoy your muffins," Jacob replys, not paying abit of attention. I roll my eyes and step out side. It rained this morning so the grass is absolutely amazing. Overcast and sort of foggy, its cold even with a jacket on. Then again it is fall.

I just want to walk and avoid the police. Apparently I'm wanted in 6 states so. Because its not normal to have people falling off bridges on to your car in New York. Or people with multiple stab wounds and broken bones aren't often found in a Texas bar. I could continue on forever but that would be pointless. Again, criminal record.

Now I'm at the barn. I let out the 4 horses and watch them run freely in our gates. I hear foot steps behind me, then Matt's arms are around me. I know they're his because he's the only one who would dare touch me in any way shape fashion or form.

We stand there watching the horses run. "Amazing, like you." he whispers quietly to me. I turn my head to him and we kiss. I turn around all the way. I know we're only 17, but we love each other. Never to young to know what true love is. Now are you? The kiss goes on. Soon I'm against a barn wall. His lips move across my jaw. "I love you" I whisper. And that was it.