Chapter29- Tristan

I ignored the ring on my phone from my brother, my mind has been flicking between two things. My phone starts to ring again. "Your ignoring your brother?" "For once," I answer her. "Since when do you do that? Of all the years I've known you never have I seen you ignore your brother," she sits down next to me. "The world could burst into flames right now for no reason, this is the least abnormal thing that could happen," I look over at her. "Bad referral but I get your point," oh yeah, quit using examples with fire self. "Sorry, so uh how have you been, haven't seen you much recently," I look at her amber eyes realizing how close she is to me. Not a shock. "No where, but then again no where is somewhere, just a different name, with a slightly new meaning," she looks up at me. God she's a tiny girl. "You have a point, so you've been some where," she glances behind me as I say this. "Yes Tristan, where else would I be," she smile sarcastically," you have to be some where." I smile, "Exactly." "I guess you meet them?" she tries to break her smile, not succeeding. "Yeah," "Your scared of Aj aren't you?" "Yup," my near instant answer. "Your with one aren't you," "M'hm." I hear her laugh,"ok." "What? That so hard to believe?" a smile grows on her face with every word I say as if it's the most hilarious thing. "No way it's oh that," she pauses and laugh before continuing," your with Jasmine! Oh my god!" "What? What's wrong with that," a smile beginning to form on my face. "Nothing nothing," she laughs. "Yeah it looks like nothing," I watch her. "Nothing, no purpose. Stupid laugh. I laugh at silence," by the time she's done talking she has stopped laughing. "The crazy people I know and love," I smile. "Hey! I'm not crazy! Much," she plays. "Yeah we can say that," I smile nearly laughing. She hits my arm playfully,"Tristan!" "What I do?" I laugh. "Many things," she nudges me. I nudge her pushing her a bit. This goes on a couple more times and somehow she ends up pushing me over. "What was that for?" I sit back up against the tree. "I just thought be funny," she l smiles trying not to laugh. "Strong little bitch aren't you," I say this in a near whisper. She let's out a small laugh," you should know this by now. You of all people and Matt of course." "True." She laughs and lays her head on my shoulder. Why she does this I will never know but I don't care. Last time I saw her was about 2 hours before I met Aj and Jasmine. She goes alot of places, it's really a normal separation time. "I'm staying for a few days," she mumbles to me and I realize how calm she is. "How long's a few days?" I ask her looking off into the trees. After a moment she answers,"I don't know."