Chapter7- June Beth Caricel, age 18

Breakfast was silent. Being an only child I ate alone while my mother was at work father asleep, still half drunk probably on the floor. So a normal starting day for me. I open my laptop up and find something to play. After like 30 minutes, I try to call Aj's cell phone. She doesn't pick up. God knows what she's doing. I think she may have went to prison in D.C. for murder and broke out again sometimes I swear. Because of whatever reason if you mess with us you may never breath again if she has anything to do with it. Pick on her she won't care, but us its a different story so who knows. J. Is sleeping at this time on days like this. Meaning, I have nothing to do. So I just make orange juice. Out of oranges, I have to pick them. I walk outside with a bucket to an orange tree. And begin picking the ones I want. While I'm here might as well harvest some other stuff and do some gardening. Its something Aj got me hooked on somehow. §ome thing rustling the leaves catches my attention. I drop everything and runs inside. I call Aj as fast as my figures can dial.

At the barn....

I hear my phone ringing. Really. Really. "My phones ringing," I mumble to Matt. "Ignore it," he answers me quietly. His lips trace down my neck. I don't know what the hell I was going to do if I ended up pregnant or some shit like that runs threw my brain in seconds replaced with my words," I'm good with that."

Returning to Bj...

God why! I hear a bang on the back door. I burst out the front and sprint away as fast as my feet could carry me into town. It just occurred to me I was holding a lemon. Oh well I'm away from whatever nasty chewed up beast that was. Aw shoot. My dad! Oh well I guess he'll be ok. Right? I'm to scared to even try. I have no bravery. I should get some. EW cute dress! What am I doing! I walk to my house. But nothing is there, no monster, no bucket, no anything that resembled,what had happened only moments ago. My oranges and things are all inside neatly. And two cups of orange juice sit on the counter. A note taped to one. I read it, " Why did you run? I simply wanted to help. Enjoy the juice and thank you for letting me smile again. Signed your friend always, Trismine." Now I'm scared. I sniff the juice it is perfectly fine. What just happened.