Chapter4- Alana May Jako, age17

I fallow Matt inside and shut the door, "Alright what's up." "Nothing is. Why would you think that?" he answers, we're standing close in front of the door in a spot no one can see us. " Is it because of how I was talking about Tristan? The kid J. Meet?" I ask him quietly so nobody can hear. "I'll stop if it makes you feel weird. I'd act the same way if you were saying some other girl was cute." He lets me take his hand and stays silent, he doesn't want to say it but I know its a yes. "I'll stop," I finish and walk back outside.

"What happened?" Bj asks me. "He's just tired and thinks its awesome you meet someone, finally." I lie. " Kk we were scared you were going rip his head off or something else super dramatic like that." Bj says cheerfully. Ok then..." why would, ok first off how would I do that. Well I suppose I could simply..." before I can finish J. Interrupts," don't!" I laugh. One day I will scar them for life with something or other, again. "Gotta go, peace. Tell Matt I said bye." I say still smiling from laughing and begin walking down the street then make a turn and circle around to Matt's back door and knock. He answers the door, "leaving?" " Yeah, call me." I kiss him and leave. This time heading to my house.

I unlock the door, my brother sleeping on the couch. I walk down the hall and into my room and wait patiently. While I wait, I listen to random bands including Nickelback and 3 doors Down. After around 15 to 20 minutes my phone rings. I answer, all I hear for a moment is complete silence. I check the number, and quickly hang up as I don't know it. That wasn't creepy at all. I turn up Photograph by Nickelback to drown out my fear which somehow my connection to music always cures my fear and sadness.

The phone rings again, this time I check the number, ok its just Matt. I pick up my phone," hey." "I see your home safe without any murder occoring." he jokes.

He's refering to when I almost killed a couple teens after they said Bj was stupid. I was 9 then and it didn't take much to scare the idiots off. Just a little strangling and biting and scratching punching kicking and various other forms of attack. Or maybe one of the several other times like when that bitch biker chick cused out J. when we were 11. Or the time when I may or may not have killed that 17 year old girl who was laughing at Matt yesterday. And the girl that hit on him. Lets just say, I have a criminal record.

"Don't know what ya talkn' about," I laugh. I'm not saying anything about the weird call I had just gotten. Not even Matt and music could get me to talk about it.

A/N Hey people. The link is to the right if you want to hear the song she was listening to, (Photograph) Please comment and like. Your all awsomes! - Aj and Jade -