Chapter16- Tristan Lane Milter, age 17

I almost burst out laughing when they say Aj will be there. But I don't know why I mean she lives here so. J. and Bj. left when they heard Jacob's little plan to get on Aj's last nerve for splitting with Matt. He seemed pretty mad when he figured out the two left together. Which took me a moment to recall what me and J. figured out and Jacob must know. Which only ticked J. off more. I don't think we could have made it out of the forest alive if it was not for the fact that J. is so OCD and ADD Bj. was able to keep her busy by simply having her jacket zipper only up half way. Sure the sound got annoying but it kept us alive.

When the two walk in the front door, Jacob smiles excited to annoy the shit out if his sister. I hear him mumble I'm going to enjoy this.

"Oh shit," Aj smiles picking up the his clear happiness for annoyance being stabbed into his sister. I'm guessing something happens each time she turns up missing then randomly appears with Matt. But I don't think Jacob really worries about much death occurring to any of his friends or family. I mean the chick can be a bitch to be near when she's mad.

"Guess who gets to stay here with us boys planning to drink." Jacob says. Aj's mouth drops threw a smile," you asshole!" He laughs, knowing if she wasn't so friendly to her friends, there would be serious hell to pay. I'll make sure to keep at least sober enough to where I don't piss her off and end up a drunk dick lying dead on the floor.

"That's punishable by law you fuckin' bastard!" she yells still smiling. Matt laughs at this. I guess the idea of 2 drunk guys in the same house as his girlfriend was funny. But really the only one of us that would even try to fuck with her is Matt himself.

After a few hours, its clear two people were drunk, Matt, shockingly, and Jacob, not surprising. As much as I wanted to drink I didn't want to die. Again the whole drunk dick thing I said earlier. Aj sat laughing her head off at the scene she was seeing with a beer. She's not drunk if I wasn't so focused on keeping away from alcohol I would be laughing too. I'm shocked Matt has yet to screw up and say something about Aj that would give,away their little secret. She had changed into a random pair of jeans and a lose white areo t-shirt with lots of open holes. She looks like a whore. I'm even more shocked he had yet to screw more then just the secret. "I can't take it anymore." She spills out of her mouth refuring to how hilarious this really was. She got up and walked down a hall laughing. I was just sitting there so like a stupid fucking idiot i asked if I could come with her. At first she looked at me like I was crazy then said sure.

She opens a door, which I have to blink to make sure I'm not going crazy. Its a bedroom with some very girly pieces in it. No way in hell this is the criminal's bedroom! "You want to fallow me in here for what reason?" she asks still holding the door open. "Board," I reply, and she shuts the door. She takes a sip of her beer, shocking me. Have I gone mentally insane or is this chick being lady-like?!

"Welcome to my dwelling," she smiles still from the drunk fools in the living room. She takes another sip of her drink and sits down. "Why thank you. I am honored to be here." I say bowing. I hear her laugh, which makes me do the same. Matt opens the door, he's not to drunk but he still swayed a bit,"Come join us." Aj smiles ready to burst out laughing,"I can't or I'll explode from laughter. And it will be your fault." I want to slap him back to reality because for some odd reason, it creeped me out seeing him like this. Matt is acting stupid, Jacob is probably aiming a shotgun at a muffin as I speak, and Aj is laughing her head off. I laugh at the thought that I am the only one who has yet to touch liquor when normally its opposite.

Matt yelled something and shut the door. Being in a room alone with Aj is why I'm staying sober. No death or anything, maybe. "Your quiet alot. Care to talk?" she suggests probably becoming board herself.

I heard something crash but Aj didn't flinch, this probably happens often. "What was that?" I ask, pointing at the door without raising my arm much. "I don't know, maybe the same poor vase I broke last time I got stupid drunk." she answers leaning back into her chair and taking a swig of the beer in her hand. Her sudden change in attitude surprises me. She notices me flinch I guess," what you scared or something of me?" Yeah I was scared of her but that's not the reason I jumped. She just laughs," oh I'm a fuckn' girl one minute and a dude the next." I note the purple on her nails," yeah miss purple fingers." she looks at her nails," uh." Something in her voice tells me she painted them for a purpose which starts with a M. I laugh. "I have my reasons." she folds her finger tips she was looking at under her palm. Before even thinking," oh does that reason start with an M?" I quote my thoughts. I wish I never said that. "What do you mean?" she asks biting her lip. "I don't know." I blurt out. She looks at me like I'm insane," you realize that made more sense than my soul right?" "I'm just going to make sure the vase is ok." I say and step out of the room. Why the hell did I say that. I sit quietly as fucker #1 and fucker #2 went insane. I curse myself for saying that, mostly because I have to sit and watch this.