Chapter19- June

I have to go to town to fetch some plant food. I had decided to take the long way because its right at my house. On my way I see two people in the distance. The boy has his arm around the girls shoulders whispering in her ear. I dash into a bush of mine before they see me. As they get closer I realize who the two are. No way! No no no, I must be seeing things. The girl smiles at whatever the boy just said. No way its Aj and Matt! No way! As they get closer I know its them. Omg its them! As they get closer to the bush, hear Matt," I love you Alana." She stops and says," I love you Matt." Oh my gosh its them! Wait Alana is Aj's real name right? I'm starting to get scared, then they both smile and kiss. Right before my unbelieving eyes. My mouth drops. They pull apart and continue walking. I want to scream. "oh my God!" I didn't know I said it out loud until Aj spun around starring at the bush. Hawk ears. "Hey Matt the bitch from the store is stalking you now!" she laughs joking about whatever happened prier to this. He laughs," Whatever. I'm fine with being stalked by that blonde." She smiles with her mouth open," Matt! You little bastard!" she yells playfully. He laughs again. Aj? Like this? Am I going mental? "Kidding, Alana." he answers her still smiling. "Yeah I bet you'd want the whore to watch while you sleep. I know how you are fucker." she laughs. What the heck is she referring too? Oh nevermind. Barf. He laughs," whatever. Only whore I want to stalk me is you." "Shut up! I'm not a whore!" she smiles. "You can say it but it doesn't mean its true. Should I count?" he smiles down at her. I just realized how much taller he is than her. "Well if I'm a whore then what are you?" she plays his game. "Ok your no whore." he wraps his left arm around her waist. She smiles up at him and kisses him," good." They walk off smiling. I like this bush now. So I just stay here.

What just happened! Ok one Matt not only touched her with his hands but he kissed her. Twice! And called her Alana! And I don't want to know what a whore is! I call up Jacob,"Meet me at my garden. Because I'm in a blueberry bush is why I said garden. Because I think I've gone metal. Well hurry. Ok but tell him he will have to help make some muffins and stay inside.ok thanks." I hang up the whole time I was eating some blueberries. There bot bad and I want to make them into muffins. Most of my garden is in a green house but this blueberry bush I just recently moved out here to test something.

After about 8 minutes Tristan and Jacob are standing in front of me. "Where did she say she was?" I hear Tristan ask. "Look down you idiots." I say. "Oh hey." I roll my eyes at Tristan's realization. I send him inside to get out everything that is needed to make us some muffins. Jacob bends down and sits in front of me. "Ok have I gone," I pause and pick a blueberry that was blocking some of his face and eat it," have I gone crazy or did I just see Matt and Aj, kissing and Aj letting him touch her?" I ask. He stares at me like I'm mad and replies," Kissing?! My sister l! Kissed him! He kissed her! What! They kissed!" he yells questioningly. "And some whore jokes what ever that means and something about counting how many times." I top off. He looks at me in disbelief, he's twitching," counting how many times!!" he yells. "Yes." I reply simply. "you must have gone crazy or have started seeing shit. Aj wouldn't let even ne touch her unless she was hugging me. And now way would they touch each other, or even sle..." he stops talking. Its probably something bad he was about to say because everyone knows how clean my mind is. But I get the word," they don't sleep? Don't they get tiered?" I ask. "No sleep together." he finishes. "I have before. Remember when we all went camping and they had to sleep next to each other in the tent,'' he has a bad memory. He sighs," not what I meant my little clean minded girl." "Then what did you mean?" I ask him curiously cocking my head slightly and picking another blueberry. "Did you take heath class?" he asks me, strange question. "No why?" I look at him. "Nothing," he says slowly. I hear a clank," ew muffin baking time!" he moves out of the way so I can get out of the bush.

He smiles shaking his head," crazy little blonde." he pushes some of my hair from my face to behind my ear. I smile, dispite the blonde thing he just got away with. That wasn't the first time he's done this. Or any other little thing. Nor is it rare for me to flirt with him. This just happens to be one of the few times I don't. But don't get any bright ideas, not together or kissed so its nothing but a bit of crushing. Also he's only touched my hand accidently. I think. "Sweet little crazy blonde." he finishes, he steps just a bit closer. I swear my smile could last forever, because as he stepped a bit closer I realized just how close our arms are to each other. Which means we're close to each other. I smile. Another clank,"Lets go help him before he kills himself." I say quietly.

All that noise over an egg. A single egg. I may not even use it considering my recipes. "Just go pick blueberries." I close my eyes and hold out a basket to him ready to burst out laughing. After he leaves we both crack up. "Lets get everything out," I smile from laughing. "Hand me the milk and I'll set it on the counter," I ask Jacob. He hands me the jug of milk, I smile when the tips of our fingers touch. Again its nothing much.

A/N- What just happened! So now all of their friends know that Matt and Aj are together, but no one has the guts to spill the beans. Comment whose chapter you think should be next :-)