Chapter34- Alana

"You just had to do that!" I yell. Matt laughs and walks over to me again. I flinch when he wraps his arms around me,"what?" "You little dick ass," I mumble. I close my eyes as he kisses my forehead,"yes I am." "You know how tickelish I am," I pull back from him slightly. "It's why I did it," his eyes watch mine. I literally jumped across the street into the grass, kinda like a cat. He kisses down my neck and I relax a bit. I just noticed we were in my yard. "Matt," I mumble in protest and pull away," look where we are." He lifts his head," yeah."

"Come on, let's get Jacob," I pull out of his arms and dash up to the front door. I open the door not shocked it's not locked, if he's home it never is. "Jacob, we're all going to," I stop talking and look around the room. Well were is he? I feel something brush my arm, I glance behind me. After a moment a jump away. "Holy! Where'd a cat come from," not like I'm scared of a cat, I'm scared of how it got in here. Matt looks at me like I'm crazy and let's the cat sniff his hand," just a cat." Grey and white, with almost pinkish spots. I notice something around it's neck, a caller. I walk up to it," I think this may count as animal abuse but I'm not sure." I pull something off the blue caller and lift it up so Matt can see. I'm starting to wonder if Jacob knows there's a cat here, or if he is even here himself. Strange things happen to me all the time but, a random cat in my house? This just makes no sense! "Paper?" Matt's voice cuts threw my thoughts. "Folded paper," I point out before unfolding it. Everything I look at I have a habit of studying every detail about it. Even rooms. I start to study the black pen ink, which is probably from a ball point pen. "The fuck," I mumble to myself. "What?" Matt must of heard me. "Check it out," I hand him the white-ish slip of paper. The fluffy cat rubs it's head on my arm and I end end up petting it's head. "The fuck," I hear Matt mumble,"What does that even mean?" "It means," I take the paper back," shit is going to go wrong. And I'm excited to kick the ass of who ever the hell broke in." "I can see you doing that. So what should we do now, it looks like its part of a book." Matt points out. "Yeah," then I remember something. I run into Jacob's room, even though I know I shouldn't. I open the door of his closet, nothing, under his bed, nope, by the window, drawers, blankets. Nothing. Hmm. I look at his bed, I'm so stupid. I look under his pillow, and there it is.

A/N - Please ignore how short this is, and comment... Sorry it took so long by the way, from the both of us. Thank you. <3 :D