Yusuke High: School of Monsters

Prologue

Yusuke High, a school known to be at the top, with the most undeniably prestigious students.

Intelligent. Wealthy. Handsome. Beautiful. Nobles.

If you were to describe them, those five words would be the best to describe those creatures. Yes, creatures not humans.

There are some rules that these creatures must strictly follow:

First, one must not let others see their true form; strictly on broad day light. At night you may do as you please. You must stay in your human form within the school at any time of the day.

Second, humans are not allowed to enter this school.

Third, no one is allowed to kill within school grounds.

But what will happen if a mere human enters Yusuke High? What's more, she discovers a horrid truth about her being the Princess of Cartilizda, a truth that will unfold slowly but surely. And that's not the worst part, She fell in love.

Is this a story about Forbidden love? More like destiny.

Elizabeth Phantomhive now a Crevan begins her journey as soon as she enters this school. This isn't one of those Cinderella stories but when the clock strikes twelve on her sixteenth birthday, things will surely take its toll.