PART 5

"Yall look a little young to be back here. You lost?" a bouncer at the back entrance of Lotus asks. With her voice shaking and all, Kehlani steps forward and says "We're all of age and we're here because of the flyer." He does a double take at us and the IDs we've handed him and he waves us in. What he doesn't know is that just a few hours ago a guy by yhr name of Myles made these fake IDs for us! This shit better play out right or else we're all in trouble!

We make our way in and are greeted by Deon. He's the manager over the girls. "So I know you ladies don't have any experience with this but tonight is a busy night for us. Don't fuck this up. If you do, you're getting cut. Simple as that!" Deon says assertively. As we get dressed and prepare to head onstage, I stop and look at myself in the mirror. I'm 5'3" and about 132 lbs. I've got C cup breasts and a small round, bubbly tush. Hopefully I can use my assets to get me some money. Lord knows I'm hungry as shit!

Nelle, Kehlani, myself, and about 3 other girls head onstage and dance our hearts out. Ashamed, I close my eyes and grind on the pole that's been assigned to me. "Open your eyes babygirl! I want you to see me" a man in a floral top yells to me. I slowly dance my way to where he is at the edge of the stage. Suddenly my body starts to move more fluidly and I'm literally grinding right in front of his face. He can't touch me but he's throwing money left and right st my feet. Seeing just how much I'm getting, I turn around and bend my as over in his face. I look at him from between my legs and he's laying out hundreds! I drop drown and grind my pussy on the stage. I roll over on my back and spread my legs a mile wide and he throws more hundreds. The song changes and that's my que. I rack up my change and go.

"Bitch! We're earned so much money tonight! What do I need college for? Hell I could get rich off of this! Omg!!!!" Kehlani yells as she counts her dollars. I totally feel what she's saying! I've counted my stack three times and I've earned over $3000 from one guy! Damn! "This is too good to be true! Let's get our asses out of here and back to our dorm!" Nelle says. We change and run to Kehlani's car. "Damn! I forgot my makeup! I've gotta go back!" I say hoping out of the car. I run back inside and grab my stuff but I'm caught by Deon. "Hey, so we'll see you ladies back next weekend?" he says. Not knowing what to say, I just shake my head yes and go on about my way. I go out the side entrance to get back to the car. "Hey. Hey! It's you!" someone yells. I turn and it's the guy from the club with the floral top. I walk a bit faster but he grabs my arm and pushes me up against the brick building. "You sure are a pretty young thang. You know that?" he asks breathing his alcohol infested breath into my face. I try to push him away but he presses back. "You know, I didn't throw all those hundreds for nothing. If I can give, so can you" he says running his hand under my fitted black dress. "Look, I don't want any trouble. I'm just going to be on my way" I say trying to push my way around him once again. He reaches down and pulls me up, trying to straddle my legs around his waist. "Dont!" I cry out but he stuffs a rag in my mouth to hush me. He quickly feels around between my legs and pulls my panties to the side and I hear his pants unbuckle. Realizing what he's trying to do, I fight harder but I'm no match. He's gotta be at least 5'11 and 300 lbs. I don't stand a chance. He rubs his manhood against me. I cry out by no one can hear me. Tears immediately form in my eyes and all I can think about is what Madea said about the world being so cruel. This man is about to rape me and there's no one here to save me!!!!

"My guy! What the fuck you doing?" Someone yells knocking the man's lock on my body. I drop to the ground and gather my things. I run but stop and look back. Some guy is beating this man to a pulp! "Saddiq!!! You're gonna kill him! You've done enough! Let's go!" another guy yells out. Saddiq gets a few more licks in and lets up. "You ok?" He asks grabbing ahold of my hands. Nervously, I shake my head yes. His friends call to him again and he slowly lets his fingers slip through mine. He's gone. I make my way back to the car, not saying a word of what happened to Kehlani and Nelle.