PART 21

#Undercover 21

I lay back in the tub, enjoying the warmth of the water with my eyes closed. You would think that Nelle’s engagement would have been the highlight of my day. NOT! This is. Being right here, alone, content, away from others. This is exactly what I needed. I must say, it was great seeing Kehlani.

Knock! Knock!

There’s a knock at the door. Dammit, I’m not expecting anyone. Oh, well. They’ll go away. I close my eyes again. No more knocking. Good! Now I can concentrate on relaxing. I’ve got some jazz music playing in the background. Madea and I used to listen to this while cooking and cleaning. It’s soo soothing.

THUMP!

I sit up in the tub immediately. Sounds like something fell over! “Is someone in here?” I say getting ready to stand up and grab my towel. “Just me” Saddiq says standing in the bathroom doorway wearing the exact clothes that he had on the day he graduated and was taken to jail. “Ooooohhhh!!! Baaaabbyyy” I say eyes filled with tears. “Stay in the tub. Don’t move. I just want to look at you. I’ve missed you, Mo. Damn, I’ve missed you. Seeing you on Sunday’s just hasn’t been enough for me” Saddiq says removing his shirt. Damn, he’s always had a six pack but I can see an eight pack coming in. Shit. He removes his pants… his boxers…shoes then socks. He completely naked. “Make room for me” he says stepping into the tub. I turn to him in the tub and he pulls me into his arms. He gently runs his fingertips up my spine to the back of my neck. I throw my head back and he goes for me neck. He runs his tongue down my neck to my chest. We just stand there, in the tub, in one another’s arms. It feels so good. I really want to pinch myself to make sure I’m not dreaming.

Saddiq lowers me down into the water and climbs on top of me. “May I?” he asks. “You’re so polite, sir” I joke. He leans back and presses my legs apart. “I hope you’re ready for me” he says forcing his way into me. When he rushes into me, water splashes over the side of the tub. Ooh, it’s about to go down. I wrap my arms around Saddiq’s neck and my legs around his back. “Hold on, baby girl” he says pulling out and thrusting back into me. He goes slow and moans at first but then he catches his rhythm.

Plop! Plop! Plop! Goes the water as he pulls in and out of me.
He’s hitting me so good. It’s been a long three months. I’ve dreamed about this several times but neither dream ever amounted to what I’m feeling right now. I take my left hand and grab ahold of the side of the tub. He’s thrusting me stronger...harder with each stroke. With each stroke, he moans louder. Then, “Ahhhh. Damn, baby. Fuck” Saddiq says holding me tight as he cums. He quickly pulls out and lifts my ass from the water. “Saddiq” I say but it’s too late. He’s holding my ass in the air like it’s a dinner plate and I’m on the menu. I hold either side of the tub and let him demolish my clit until I cum all over his unshaven face.
Saddiq helps me out of the tub. I wrap my wet hair in a towel, dry off with another, and throw on a sexy gown for Saddiq. Within minutes, my eyes are heavy. I cuddle up to my man. All is well in my book.

Knock! Knock!

I wake as soon as I hear someone knock at the door. I look up at Saddiq but he doesn’t move. Trying not to wake him, I slide out of the bed, throw on a robe and head for the door.
“Where is he?” Stephanie says poppin’ and chewin’ gum like the true ratchet that she is. In her arms, there’s a baby dressed in blue.