PART 15

#Undercover 15

I take my time walking around the room just admiring it all. I never would have guessed that his parents were this well off. His vibe is total opposite. That’s good…I guess. I walk to the ceiling high windows and look out. It’s snowing! Living in the south we don’t get to see too much snow….this is nice. “You still haven’t undressed yet?” Saddiq says peeking from behind the door. I look back over my shoulder and say “I’m just enjoying the scenery is all.” As I turn my attention back to the window, I hear Saddiq’s footsteps approach me. He places either hand on my shoulders. No sooner than he touches me, the hairs on my body raise and my heart beings to race. “I know I’ve got some explaining to do” he says walking up beside me. I give him the side eye and continue looking out the window. “That girl at the party didn’t mean shit to me, Mo. Know that. After that little virgin incident I just lost it. I was frustrated…that was me letting loose of that frustration. I know I hurt you. I could see it on your face when you caught me in the bathroom with her. I’m sorry” Saddiq says taking my hands and wrapping them around his waist. “You hurt me, Saddiq. I’m only 18. I haven’t had that many boyfriends in life and I put my feelings on the line with you in a short amount of time…you crushed them” I say giving him my puppy dog eyes. “I know…I know. I’ll never do that again. I haven’t approached you in the last couple months because I didn’t know how to. I just say back and watch you….with that nigga. Maaannn, I thought you were playing with me purposely” Saddiq says. He’s talking but all I can do is stare at his lips.
SHIT!!!!

“I knew you were watching me…” I say pulling him closer and going in for a kiss. Saddiq quickly grabs me up…my feet are dangling. “I’ve missed you, Mo. Damn. And might I add, you look so fuckin’ sexy tonight, girl! You should have been on my arm” Saddiq says. He lets me back down to the floor. “Unzip me” I whisper. “Mo….” Saddiq says but I cut him off saying “I’m ready now.” He straddles the tail of my dress and slowly unzips my dress, kissing me down my neck to my shoulders…then down my back. My beautiful black dress drops to the floor and I stand there with my purple bra and panty set on….and my heels. Saddiq smoothly removes the pins from my hair and it falls down, draping over my shoulders. “You’re so beautiful” he says to me. We stand there with nothing but the fireplace providing light. As he works to make a pallet on the floor in front of the fireplace, I step out of my dress and remove my heels.

“You sure about this? I want you, Monica, but only if you want it in return” Saddiq says walking me over to the pallet. “I’m sure. I want this” I whisper. My voice is shaky as hell. I’m so nervous but I can’t think of anyone else I’d rather share this moment with. As we stand in front of the fireplace, Saddiq drops down on his knees in front of me and kisses on my abdomen. The only thing I can do is hold the top of his head. My insides are raging. I want this man. I want him now. I look down at Saddiq and our eyes meet. “I love you, Mo” he says. I melt! In a millisecond I’m on the floor in front of him and we’re kissing like crazy. He reaches around and unhooks my bra. He grabs one breast and kisses on the other. The kisses soon turn into his tongue running rapidly over my nipple. “Oooo” I moan….my body shakes. He gently lays me on my back, pulls my panties off, and throws them across the room. He slowly crawls up to me…kissing my thighs on his way up. Taking his index finger, he runs right between my lips (the one’s downstairs) and says “Shit!” I smile. His manhood aligns with me and he rubs it against me….staring at me the whole time. “If I’m hurting you, tell me….please” he says pushing up to me a bit more. I feels some pressure so I arch my back a little. Twirling his hips, he slowly, very slowly, works his way into me. It is painful....a good painful though. “Damn, Mo” he moans in my ear. I wrap my legs around his back and press my nails into his back as he speeds up just a bit. Suddenly I feel something running over my clit. It’s his fingers. It feels….AMAZING! Words cannot describe how my body is feeling right now. But, oh, wait. What is this I’m feeling? Some sort of sensation that I’ve yet to experience in my life. “Saddiq, I…I….” I say but he says “Let it go baby. You’re ready to cum. Let it go.” I grip his back even tighter and close my eyes. My legs start to shake uncontrollably. Saddiq pulls out of me but continues to run his fingers over my clitoris briskly. I release and it feels like that cool drink of water that I’ve been dying for. Saddiq plunges inside me again but this time it’s only for a few seconds. He pulls out again and releases his creamy goodness on top of me.

December 13, 1997. A day in history I’ll never forget.