Part 1

#Undercover 1

Like a predator looks at prey, Saddiq stares at me from across the room. With only our silhouettes glaring from the candlelight in our bedroom, Saddiq slowly glides over to me. The closer he gets, the better I can see. My heart is fluttering like crazy. Just like the first time I laid eyes on him, Saddiq has this swagger and charisma like no other. He's finally made his way over to me. As he towers over me, he runs his tongue over his bottom lip. Suddenly my attention has gone from his package to his lips. Oh, his lips. So thick and full. Pulling me up from the small love seat we have placed in the corner of our bedroom, I'm on my tippy toes and looking Saddiq in the eyes. He leans down and runs his long, wet tongue over my lips. I know what that means. I level my feet flat to our carpeted floor and smoothly run my hands down either side of his face down to his shoulders. His chestnut colored skin is just glowing. My mouth is watering just looking at him. I give Saddiq one last kiss on the lips and I slowly lower myself to my knees, letting my hands teasingly ripple of his 8 pack. "Wh..." Saddiq says but I quickly shush him. Locking his hands to either side of his hips, I take his erect package and place the head between my lips. I slowly twirl my tongue around the head just enough to moisten it and I work my way down the shaft. "Mmm...fuck!" Saddiq moans. I close my eyes and take Saddiq's manhood deeper and deeper until I slightly gag. Saddiq loosens my grip from my hands, freeing himself. He immediately widens his stance and places his hands on my head. I slowly pull away from his manhood, allowing the spit strings to follow. In the most sexiest way, I gaze up at Saddiq with spit running down my chin onto my chest and I smile. He gives me a sinister grin and I grab a hold of his manhood with both hands and take him into my mouth again. Not only am I slurping, I'm grinding his wood with both my hands much like how you grind a pepper shaker. I slurp and suck just enough until Saddiq let's loose of my head and starts to shudder. "You better not fuckin' cum. Come fuck me" I say standing to face him. Now, I may have been small when we first met but after settling down and having two kids, my petite 5'3" frame has put on a few pounds. Without warning, Saddiq scoops all 172 lbs of me up and twirls me upside down. This is a first but I follow suite. My ass is literally in his face and his manhood is perfectly dangling at my lips. Gripping my ass with his large manly hands, Saddiq starts to devour me...slowly...sweetly. I moan out and even wiggle to get loose but that doesn't stop him. He takes his time and nibbles on me...slightly using his teeth to tease my clit. "Ahhh, baby, I'm gonna cum....please" I beg. Not giving a damn, Saddiq says back to me "You didn't care about that when I damn near gave up all my goods to you a few minutes ago. Shut up and take it. You're a big girl." I woman up and hold his ankles tight. He eats away much harder than he did the first time around! To calm myself, I place his manhood in my mouth and suck like my life depends on it. Before I know it, Saddiq flips me back right side up and carries me over to the bedroom window facing the backyard of the 4 acre lot we're sitting on. "I need you now, Mo. Open wide for daddy" he says. And that's good enough. He positions me in the window seal with my back against the window and I spread my thighs like Moses parted the Red Sea. He leans over and gently kisses my c-section scar even though I'm still numb 8 years after giving birth to our last child. He swoops down and sinks into me. I grab ahold around the back of his neck and my eyes roll into the back of my head. The moment of entry is always the best. He's giving me nice, consistent pops...something like a beating drum. He just keeps drilling me. He's going so hard that the window pops. His rhythm quickens and, oooppss, I cream all over him. As he continues to stroke me through my release, I look down and the moonlight reveals white, creamy goodness all over his shaft. "That's my girl" Saddiq moans as he stiffens and ejaculates inside me.