PART 8

#Undercover 8

Few Weeks Later (Homecoming)

"Giiirll! Saddiq is going to be all over you tonight after he sees you in that dress!" Nelle says teasing me. "I do look good, don't I?" I say doing a full 360 in front of our floor length mirror. "Yes! And the way he stares at you when you two are together. He's really into you, Mo!" Nelle says as we head out the door. I stop in my tracks and say "Yeah, well, I'm feeling him too."

"You enjoying yourself?" Saddiq asks sneaking up to me from behind. I turn and look over my right shoulder and say "Yes." "I'm glad you could make this party. I know you're not big on parties so I'm beyond honored to have you here as my special guest. After a couple drinks, Siddiq and I retreat for a movie in his room. "Hey. No more drinks for you. Your eyes are glossy" he says snatching the cup from my hand. I pout but don't argue back. We both recline and lean against his headboard. As I'm laying on his chest, I look up and him and the TV has every bit of his attention. I take my right hand and run it under his shirt. "Whoa. Hey. What you doing?" he asks. "What? I can't touch you?" I ask. "I'd love for you to touch me but I didn't bring you upstairs with me to fuck. I just want to chill...that's all. You're a good girl and I don't wanna ruin that" he says pushing my hand away. "Girls just wanna have fun" I say teasingly. "Hey. You've been drinking. Let's get you home" he says as he begins to sit up in bed. I catch him before he can sit all the way up. I straddle him and push him back on his pillow with the palm of my hands. I position the bottom half of my body and as I do I feel his manhood grow below his pants. I lean down and kiss him, biting his bottom lip as I pull away. "Monica, I want you so bad but I'm not doing this not while you're not sober. I want you to be in your right mind when I lay this stick to you. I wanna make love to you, girl. You're special to me and I don't plan on messing this up" he says rolling me over on my back and laying between my thighs. "I'm fully aware of what I'm doing Saddiq. I want you, too. So, please, oblige me" I say pulling him in by his white t-shirt. He gives me this wicked grin and closes in with a kiss...a hot, steamy, sloppy, wet kiss. My body ignites...my hairs raise on my arms. I feel electrified! Saddiq removes my pink underwear and throws them to the side. He pushes my thighs apart as far as they can go and spits...he spits right on me. He takes his tongue to me and I lose it! "AHHHH!" I scream out but he doesn't give a damn. He swirls his tongue around inside me like he's eating an ice cream cone. I've never felt anything like this before. My body start to shake...he stops. He gets on his knees and crawls up to me. He rubs his rock hard manhood against me slowly, teasing my clitoris. Biting my bottom lip, I look him right in the eye. Just as he's ready to insert, he can't. He spits on the tip of his fingers, rubs them against me, and tries again. He presses against me and this I say "Waaaitt!" "Damn, I knew you'd change your mind. Come on, get up. Let me get you home. I hope I didn't mess things up with you" he says backing away. I quickly grab him and say "I'm a virgin."