1

A/N

Hi, This is Author and I just wanted to let you know that

It will start after this

This is a Fanfiction

I do not own anything of 5sos but I do own this book

Please give me credit if you steal anything from me.

If you don't then I will find you and feed you to my small pet Dragon.

Do not read if you hate them (WHY WOULD YOU HATE THEM??)

If you have any suggestions comment them or message me

I am sorry if you find it stupid but, stupid is funny so :-/

The girl in the middle image of the cover is Kaitlin, She's one of the Main characters. And the POV for this Chapter.

-

Well anyways I'm wasting your time and well here's the story.

Kaitlin's POV

I am so bored! I thought as I'm in this boring Mathematics class. I'm actually one of the only kidswho listen to the teacher. I don't want to but I have to or I'll fail the 10th grade. I don't want to be in this mean hag's Class another year.

Also I don't even know why I'm in the Advanced class, I honestly think I should be in the beginners but, that's my opinion. We are reviewing this thing called crossover multiplication or something. I can barely take in what the teacher is saying. She is talking fast.

"Kaitlin Taylor? What is the answer to this problem" My teacher, Ms. Crapo, which her name may I add sounds like the word crap, asked me.

RIIIINNNGG

Yes! I'm out of here! I thought with joy. Literally saved by the bell.

I ran out of the class room and bumped into someone. "sorry" I muttered then tried to run to P.E class, but someone grabbed my arm. I turned around and it was that kid I ran into. Well not kid, he was Huge as in tall like a blonde giant with blue eyes. But, Wow he's cute.

"My names Luke" The guy I now know as Luke said. He has an Australian Accent. " You, umm... Dropped this." He gave me a pencil.

"Oh...uhm.. Thanks?" I said as more of a question.

"I'm new here, do you know where The Gym is? I have P.E next.." He trailed off. He must be shy. But damn, He's hott. How can one so attractive be so shy?

"Oh I have P.E next to!" I said a bit too perky. Damn, I need to work on my talking skills.

"Well, uh... do you wanna walk there together?" He suggested.

"Sure, why not?" I shrugged my shoulders. I really don't

We got to the gym but no one was there.

Are we early?

No. It was 11:02 and we start P.E at 11:00.

Where is everyone?

Are they on the track field? They better not be or we'll have to run double for being late.

"Hey I think that they're doing track today"

"Okay, than let's go outside!" he said smiling.

And I was right ,we were doing track today. I don't like running but I'm fast when I have a place to be.

The coach (like always) was yelling at everyone. We have to run a mile? I have to change.

I ran to the locker room before it was too late. I started to get undressed and put on my gym clothes. I wore a red shirt and Blue shorts with pink stripes going down vertically on my sides. I put on my blue converse since I didn't have gym shoes.

When I got outside I checked the time.

It was already 11:04.

I smiled then ran to the track field before I was too late. After all, I don't wanna be anymore late that I already am.