13

Ashton's POV

While I was walking around the halls before my first class starts, I seen a smiling Niall by his locker. I was curious to what he was so happy about. I met him from Calum hanging out with him while I was with Calum. Me and Niall have a lot in common.

"Hey Niall why or what are you so happy and smiley about? Hmm?" I asked him. I knew it was girl. It was obvious, no one can get that wrong.

"Oh, nothing, just an amazing, beauty of a gal that I met yesterday..." I drifted off.

"Really? And what's her name?"

"Charlotte Mavericks"

I think that's Amy's Cousin or something. I heard her saying she had a cousin that would move here next week. But, that was last week.

"So how's your life within love going? Will you ask The luck lady to Homecoming?" Niall asked me.

"There is one girl. Who I wanted to ask, And her name is Amy Prescott." I smiled at her name. Someday, just someday I hope I can make it Amy Irwin.

"You should go for it." He gave me an encouraging smile to gain my confidence.

"What if she says no? What if she has a date already? What if when I ask her a meteor comes down to earth and destroys the planet before I can even ask her?!" I started freaking out.

What if she does say no and rejects me? What if she says no because I was too late. What if the world ends before I can even get an answer.

I noticed he was staring at a girl with brown hair with brown eyes and had on a jean button up shirt along with galaxy leggings and black converse.

"Hey is that her?" I asked him pointing to the girl.

"Yeah, how'd ya know?"

"You were looking at her the way Emma looks at food." Emma loves food more than herself it seems like, yet she doesn't get chubby.

"Hahaha, Yeah I want to do anything to get her to like me more than a friend..."he said looking her with a serious expression. She was talking to Amy and Kaitlin.

"Hey Charrolatte!" I called for her. I have a plan I want help him, be his wingman.

"What are you doing?!" He looked up to me. I was older than all of my friends. They were Sophomores and I was a Senior.

"Helping" I said with a smile on my face.

She seen us and walked towards us. I nudged Niall to do something.

"C-Can I W-walk you to class?" He asked her when she got near us. Class is in 5 minutes.

"Sure." A hint of red creeping on her face.

They left and Amy came by me.

"Hey, Ashton." She said to me.

"Hello Miss Prescott" I smiled at her.

"Want to walk to class?" She asked me. I nodded.

when we began to walk to class I seen two unpleasant girls that look like they will kill you at any second. One of them with dyed green and black hair came up and walked up to me with a smirk on her face.

I wonder why she is walking up to us? I thought.

"Hey, wanna go out?" She asked me. Why did she ask me this when I didn't even know her name?

"I'm sorry but, No I don't even know your name." I pointed out.

"Sorry my name is Kelley..." She said as she rubbed the back of her neck and bit her lip awkwardly. She seems nice but, I won't date her. I lik- No, LOVE Amy Prescott.