17

Matthew's POV

I'm walking to my locker. I'm just so lucky to have Courtney. She just so... Perfect! I'm approaching my blue-green locker when a girl pushed me against a locker.

"What the Hell?" She shoved me up and it was really hurting my back.

"Who are you?" I asked. I just saw blonde/brown hair and I thought it was Courtney because she was strong and that was her hair color. then she came into view... It wasn't Courtney... it was my ex girlfriend.

Helen...

"Remember me Matt?" She smirked up at me.

"What do you want? For me to be cheated on again? To be blackmailed into a relationship again? No, I don't want that even when we broke up you still showed the whole school that embarrassing photo!" I raised my voice. she always dyes her hair blonde or brown then later fades into light brown. She puts in streaks like red, purple, blue or green! She dresses girly or edgy... never in between. she likes to dress girly a lot to make her look taller and skinnier. Yeah, I learned stuff about her when we dated. Worst 3 months of my life!

"You broke up with me for a some scronny brunette!" She yelled at me.

"Well, Sorry for having a good choice in women!" Just then I felt rough lips attach to mine. I tried to pry myself from her un womanly grip on me, but it was hopeless. She was like a bear in the shape of a man- or err woman... she put my hands on her back and that's where I just gave up. Hopefully Courtney won't see this. She will either believe my honest story or stick with her theory. I have a feeling she's gonna choose her theory. I lifted my head up for air from her disgusting mouth.she just began to kiss and suck on my neck. I have to get out of here!

I slipped down wards and sprinted for the boys bathroom. I wanted to cry and punch things at the same time. I should just curl up in a ball and mope in a corner. I feel like I just been kissed my a llama that are the nastiest, oldest food on the farm.

I feel violated!

She was nearly sucking my face off. I could hear yelling and bangs on the door. She was rambling swears then I heard footsteps walk away and the rambling getting faint. She wasn't there anymore... She Wasn't there anymore! I can finally get to my class. I don't need any thing for study hall anyway. All I ever do is play on my phone or just sleep then, it's Spanish class.

"Hello?" I stuck my head out of the door to not be completely vulnerable.

"Hey?" I looked up and saw Carter looking at me with a confused look.

"Don't ask..." he just nodded and walked to his class. I'm late but, this is pretty much free period. I'm caught up in all of my classes so I don't do anything in there anyway.

I just want to go home and curl in a ball,drink tea and forget about school. One the other hand I want to punch Helen in the face with a chair and push her into a pool of sharks! Damn, I sound like a chick on her period...

I began to walk to class. Once I got there I felt eyes on me. They probably  seen me and Helen in the hall, or should I say 'attacked by a filthy arse ho.e' it's what I think Amy would say for her sarcastic self. When she gets mad she REALLY gets mad. At least from what I hear from Courtney. The reason why I came here was pretty much only to ask Courtney to her homecoming.

I walked to the back of the room to sit on a bean bag but there was people already there. All I seen was a blonde girl with pink hair tips, with a boy with purple hair.

I sat at a children's Toy Story 2 table  and began to play the game Satin created... Flappy Bird...

I sat there for a good 30 minutes before getting through the first pipe. Then the bell rang.

Time for Spanish.

'What I wonderful class to be taking that is not boring at all!' I thought with sarcasm.

Let's hope I don't run into Helen...

------------

Follow AAlleexxiisss  and read her story 'Not That I Care'  it's about the Magcon boys, and if you like my story, I know your going to love hers.

So... yeah. What do you guys  think will happen?

Can you guys comment and vote? I know I sound like I'm begging but I would love it if you guys did! :-)

BYYIIIEEEEE!!!!!