28

Ashton's POV

I sit in my room, thinking. Should I do this? What will the fans think? What will Amy think? I run my hand through my hair and sigh deeply.

"What to do..." I mutter and tilt back in my chair. I'm weighing on which I should choose.

Amy or the band.

"This is stupid" I say and flick a piece of paper across the room.

"I shouldn't have to choose between the two things I think I love... that's just not right" I go over to my dresser and go back to my desk and begin to pace.

Bing!

I hear my phone go off, signaling I got a text from someone.

Cal - Hey, Ash! I found out we can stay here for as long as we want which is July I think.

Cal - btw you should hang out with Mike because he won't leave me and Luke alone lol :p

Me - Ok maybe later tho

I click my tongue to the roof of my mouth to think. I furrow my eyebrows and ponder on whether I should hang out with Michael or not. Maybe...

Bing! Bing!

One text from Michael and one from Emma. Both

Michael - ASSTON WE SHOULD PLAY FIFA OR SOMETHING AND EAT PIZZA!! :D

Me - Uh I might but I have to do homework. Don't call me Asston -.-

Emma - Yo! Ash you should go hang out with Mikey because he's bored ^_^

Me - uh I need to do homework but maybe later

I sit on my bed sighing with my phone in my hands. Why did I lie? Oh well it's only a little white lie. I already done my homework and I studied for a test we have in History class so I have absolutely no work to do.

I exit out of the messaging app and go onto my music. I go through all the songs on here until I get to a song that I really like. I plug it in to my stereos bad play it.

Still into you by Paramore.

The song starts and I begin to mumble the lyrics.

"Can't count the years on one hand that we've been together
I need the other one to hold you
Make you feel, make you feel better
It's not a walk in the park to love each other" I start to do air drumming and tap my foot along with the song.

"It's not a walk in the park
To love each other
But when our fingers interlock,
Can't deny, can't deny you're worth it
'Cause after all this time I'm still into you

I should be over all the butterflies
But I'm into you (I'm into you)
And baby even on our worst nights
I'm into..." I stopped singing there because I felt like if someone walked in, they would tell me to shut up because I sound like a dying rat.

I hummed along to the song until I decided to go find Michael. To my luck, he was the one that walked into my room.

"Oh Hey Mike!" I smile and wave, just like that Penguin from the show says to do.