30

Almost half way done with the song I got to the ice cream parlor.

The ice cream parlor was a mint green color and had a sign just above the door that said 'Welcome to The President of Ice Cream'

I chuckle as I read the sign. I take my keys out and open the door to get out of my mom's car. I walk in the door and immediately my eyes land on how long the line is.

"Well frick." I sigh and walk to the end of the line full of teenagers, couples and parents with small children.

"Hey!" I hear from behind me, I jump and whirl around only to be met with one of our biggest fans. They're blonde, Irish and in a famous band. Niall Horan.

One Direction felt like they needed to go back to school too so, they went with us. Surprisingly, we didn't go to our old schools which I was pretty confused about at first but, Management is management, I guess.

"Hi Niall" I smile at the Irish boy.

"How've ya been?" Niall asks, his Irish accent thick as ever.

"Feeling good, how 'bout you?" I answer before looking back to see if the line moved, and it has. I take a small step forward and turn back to Niall.

"Yeah, I'm okay but I found out that Charlie has a crush on someone else so I'm kind of down 'bout that." I visibly see him turn from happy to sad within a second. I would help him but, I don't know who he's talking about.

"Oh, um, uh... who's Charlie?" I ask, might I add- really awkwardly.

"Oh! You don't know her! She's Charlotte and also she's setting me up with one her friends named Dani or something like that." He informs me. I open my mouth to say something but he beats me to it.

"But I don't wanna date a Dani, I wanna date my Charlie"  he quietly whines.

"Hey have you ran into any fans yet?" I ask, attempting to change the subject.

"Yeah, actually quite a lot and they kept on asking me if Larry or Nosh was real and I kept on telling them that it's just bromance but they won't believe me!" He threw his hands up in the air, almost hitting a woman in the face. Causing her to glare at Niall. I look back again and step up in line, getting closer to the front.

"Oh they always ask if I'm Muke af or Cashton af and I just say yes because it's funny." I smile.

"Smart and I have a question, how'd you guys not get mobbed yet? I think we've been mobbed about 3 or 4 times already and it's getting kind of old."

"I think that most of the fans here is in the Fam, and not much of the fans that just like Luke because he's apparently 'the only hot one in the band'"

"People think that Zayn and Harry are the only 'hot ones' in One direction but I honestly think that Liam and Louis are hot too." he rants as he uses finger quotation marks when he said 'hot ones'.

"Yeah" I nod and continue to listen to him ranting about how he is attractive too and that people should stop saying that Liam is *cough* ugly when he is actually one of the hottest guys in the band. Just as he's done talking, I noticed I'm first in line.

"Next please" a fairly pretty African-America woman who has dyed platinum blonde hair with a big black streak through the side smiled at me from the counter.

"Hi, can I have Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and a chocolate chip mint too?" I ask the lady.

"Would you like a regular or Waffle cone?" She raises her eyebrows as she asks the question.