29

Ashton's POV

Well I died. This sucks. I can't do anything about it and now it's Michael's turn just because I had to jump off of that damned building. He's on a train now sword fighting bad guys.

I'm hungry but I honestly want something unhealthy now maybe something like Ice Cream. Preferably Chocolate chip cookie dough because it's my favorite ice cream.

I feel my stomach growl. I don't feel like eating half eaten orange slices and salty crackers that taste like oranges due to Michael squeezing juice all over them.

"I want ice cream" I randomly say as Michael jumps off of the train.

"If I give you money will you get us food?"

"Yeah I'll drive there but , don't touch anything in here besides the game." I warn him.

"You know I know this anyway here's the money for the food, oh get pizza too. Never mind maybe I'll call." Michael hands me the money and I take it.

"Okay so I get pizza and ice cream or do you got it?" I ask, kind of unsure whether or not to get pizza.

"Uh..." he pauses the game and turns around. "I think I got the pizza, like, I'll call the pizza man and  then you go get the ice cream?"

"Yeah I got it, wait why don't you just go with me to the Pizza place?" I ask.

"Because I'm playing Assassins Creed obviously plus I'll call the pizza man and don't worry I won't touch any of your stuff"

"Oh okay well I'll only be about 15 minutes, bye" I wave to him before walking out the door. I'm walking down the hallway and very randomly, I hear the song Chocolate by The 1975. I stop right in my tracks and look at the door that it's blasting from.

So, out of curiosity, I open the door only to reveal my sister, Lauren, singing into a spoon and jumping around doing air guitar. She's wearing a blue skirt and a white shirt that makes her look pretty nice because its her color, but her skirt is flying up every time she jumps up, reveals her underwear, which may I add, makes me feel awkward considering she's my little sister. Her hair is also hung loose, causing Her hair to be messy considering she's head banging.

"Uh, what are you doing?" I ask, not really sure what to say. She stops and looks at me.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" She sasses back. She stops and looks at me, with one hand on her hip.

"I-I honestly don't know? You know what I'm just gonna go..." I awkwardly step out and close the door.

I sigh and walk down stairs to go out the door to my mum's car, I may not have a drivers license but I look old enough to have one.

"Hey mom can I use your car really quick?" I yell from the living room, I grab the car keys just in case she says yes. Which I knew she will most likely say.

"Yeah just don't scratch it or crash it and you can!" She yells back from, where I'm guessing is the kitchen.

"Thanks!" I run out of my house and to the driveway to go get ice cream.

I get in my car and almost immediately after, the car starts to blare the song Fancy by some chic named Iggy or something like that. Panicking, I turn down the radio and after I calm down a bit, drive out to where the ice cream parlor is.

I drive down the street and take a left because that's one of the fastest ways to get there. I tune the radio to one of my liking, instead of one playing the same songs over and over again. When I get to a station that I actually like, the song that was once before playing ends and starts to play a song that I recall as Won't go Home Without You by Maroon 5. I tap my hand on the stirring wheel and mutter the words as I drive.

[^––^]~~*

A/N

Hi! Hey! Hello!! I'm back from the dead and I'm gonna do a longer update in a minute. So keep calm and read please!

Also vote and comment because whenever you guys do that, it just makes my day

•–•