20

Luke's POV

I've been calling her for an hour already and she won't pick up! She usually picks up her phone. Kaitlin practically has her phone 24/7.

Right when I was about to go to her house my phone rang.

"Uh... hello?" I said.

"Hey did you call?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I checked the caller id and realized it was Kaitlin!

"Hey, Kaitlin! I was so worried about you! Where were you? Can you come to my house?"

"What?"

"Just. Come to my house. Kay?" I asked.

"Okay, where is your house? I'm in my room and I don't know if I can get there fast enough if it too far." I informed him. I don't know where he lives.

"I live next door. Look out your window, I'm here." I looked out my window and saw Kaitlin smile which made me smirk.

"I'll be right over." She said and Hung up the phone, and ran to my house. I wonder why she didn't remember where my house was...

"Luke someone is at the doorstep for you" I heard the Butler say outside my door. It had to Kaitlin.

I ran to the door, down the steps and opened the door.

I was right! It was Kaitlin.

"Hey, Wanna go in my room or the living room?" I asked.

"Your room?" She said it as more of a question.

"Okay follow me." I walked to my room with her following not far behind me. I looked at her and she had an amazed look on her face.

I felt the urge to hug her, so I did, she is my girlfriend of course.

"Wow, that was random..." she laughed. I released from the hug and lead her to my room. I've been wanting to ask her to homecoming and to go to Calum's game this weekend.

"I just wanted to see if, uh, you wanted to come with me to the football (soccer) game this weekend? Calum's team will be playing The Rodgers." I asked her.

"Yeah sure, who's Calum?" She has to be joking. I laughed.

"You know who Calum is. He has dark brown hair and some people call him Asian even though he's not..." I jestured her to remember. She still looked lost. Is she pranking me?

"Are you serious?"

"Nope, I'm Kaitlin" she pulled a smile.

"You really don't know who Calum is, do you?" My voice went a bit quiet with every word I said.

"No, I might remember in an hour or so, but I can still go to that game you were talking about." That's it, I'm calling Calum. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and dialed his phone number.

Please pick up. I thought biting my lip.

Within the second beep he answered.

"What Luke? I'm at football practice." he sounded annoyed.

"Um, Calum I think Kaitlin list her memory" I'm not sure whether she's pranking or not but I won't say anything until all of it is cleared up.

"Okay, I really need to go- wait did you say lose her memory?" I heard him say.

"Yes, she lost memory and she doesn't remember anybody, not even you! And you were one of most talked about subjects wit- nevermind can please come here?" I explained.

"Uh... practice ends in about 15 minuets and the drive there would be about 10 so keep her occupied until then?"

"Okay. just hurry, I don't know what to do!" I said and he hung up. I turned to Kaitlin.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I put on an obviously fake smile on but, she won't know that it's fake because she doesn't even know what my real smile looks like.

"Uh, I Don't know The Fault in Our Stars? I haven't watched it yet." She hasn't? I've watched it and I'm a guy! I won't judge. I like the movie Mean girls.

"Okay, I'll just order it on Netflicks." I sat on my bed and patted the spot next to me. She looked at it and smiled. She sat down next to me, like I wanted her to and I started to flip through the watched list. When I finally found it, I clicked on it and payed, then it began to start.

I think I fell asleep halfway throughout the movie. Calum always knows what to do...