"Thought Miller told you to be back by nightfall." Bellamy scoffs. I roll my eyes and sit up, looking for my clothes. I can't argue with him while I'm half naked. It's weird.

"Here." He tosses my black pants and green shirt into my lap. By now, the others are coming over.

"We fell asleep." I shoot back as I dress.

"Doesn't matter. He said to be back before the sun went down, and you disobeyed. Because you think you're such an independent little-"

"Shut up, Bell." Octavia scoffs. "It was all of our faults. If you wanted the rules enforced so bad, maybe you shouldn't have been off playing cat and mouse with Murphy."

He sighs and stays quiet while we all put our shoes on.

"Let's go. We've got things to do." He states.

We follow him back, and Jasper takes Vivian's hand. I can practically feel her heart exploding, or maybe it's my own excitement for them. I know there's some good stories coming, so I'll need to take an extended time getting ready for the day. Besides, there's no doubt I'll be hunting again.

It takes forever to get back, but Vivian and I go right to our tent when we do. I sit down and pull my brush out.

"I'm sure you're wondering-"

"I am." I giggle. 

"Last night, he asked me to go for a walk with him. We were talking about deep stuff. When he almost died, our fears, all that kind of stuff. And then he sort of just kissed me." She says. I gasp.

"Vivian, that's great!"

"Yeah."

"So, are you two together now?" I brush out my hair and begin to think about how to style it.

"I don't know. Neither of us have tried making it official." She shrugs. I nod and decide to braid it. As I'm working, she gushes about how adorable she thinks her crush is. It's cute, but also depressing. I used to relate.

I finish up my hair, rinse my knives, and slide them into my small back pocket. Then I leave.

When I get back that night, I pass the animal carcasses off to one of Bellamys "men". He informs me that I have another new "recommendation."

"And what would that be?" I question. "What stupid demand does my apparent dad have for me now?"

"He said that winter is coming. We'll have to preserve more. Which means the hunters will have to collect more."

"Why doesn't he go out and do anything!?" I snap. "He hunts once in a while, but other than that he just bosses everyone around and sleeps with anything that blinks in his direction! Then he expects us to do everything for him!"

The guy chuckles, takes the meat, and thanks me.

"Yeah, whatever." I say before trudging off. Despite the blood on my blades and clothes, I have a mission. I'm going to check on Murphy. Only, I can't. Nobody will even tell me where he is.

"Plan B." I mumble.

It isn't hard to find Bellamy. He's right outside the drop ship.

"So we're your servants?" I scoff.

"Hey, Dri." he nods. I roll my eyes.

"Adrian." The word comes out harsher than I meant it. Good.

"What's up?" He asks.

"You expect us to do everything! It's hard for two people to hunt enough for almost one hundred people, and yet you want us to do that and more! I dont think you understand how difficult this will be!"