*ADRIAN'S POV*

Clarke finishes the last stitch in my arm before letting the sleeve of my stupid borrowed shirt drop.

"There you go." She smiles. "It isn't perfect, but it'll do." I don't really care how it looks, as long as it keeps the blood in my body.

"Thank you." I tell her.

"Of course. If my mother ever gets to come down, I'll learn how to do it much better. Among other things." She chuckles. I nod.

"Alright, Bellamy, ready to go see Raven?" Clarke asks. Raven?

"Who's Raven?" I question. I thought I knew everyone here.

"She got here yesterday. She was Finn's girlfriend. Things... changed." Bellamy explains.

"They're still together!" Clarke blurts. Bellamy laughs once, which confuses me more. I decide to let it be, though, due to Clarke's obvious discomfort.

"Let's go figure out some radios." Bellamy says. Clarke follows him out, and I gather my things.

Finally, I can go back to my tent. Vivian is asleep, and Jasper is sleeping next to her. How cute.

Being as quiet as I can, I clean off my knives. It takes some time, because they've had time to dry more than usual. I sharpen them, too, because they're a little dull. I eat some seeds from a little pack Clarke gave me, and then I decide to get dressed. I brush my hair, letting it fall loose today.

I get up quietly and remove my jacket, leaving my bare arms to the freezing air.

"Who's shirt is that?" Viv whispers. I jump and look at her.

"Nobody's. Doesn't matter." I say, removing it fast to replace it with a red, long sleeved one that fits me better. My best friend does not drop the subject, but sits up and raises her eyebrows.

"It's Bellamy's. I want details." She tells me. I sigh. I knew people would assume the wrong things.

"There are none. He cleaned up this stupid cut and wouldn't let me leave, so I fell asleep. He gave me a shirt so he could lift the sleeve while he bandaged me." I explain. "Then I woke up this morning, he took me to Clarke, and I got stitches. Now we're here."

She frowns.

"I thought you had... issues with him." She comments as I replace my pants with a pair that's almost the same. I nod.

"Yep. Like I said, he made me stay."

"Adri, I really think he cares about you." she tells me. I shake my head.

"I told you about what he did. He doesn't care." isn't that obvious?

"Dri, people say a lot of things that they don't mean." she shrugs.

I shake my head and finish changing, pulling socks and my boots on.

"I want details when I get back." I say. I gather everything and leave, heading straight into the woods. I need to hunt, even if I have an injured arm. The meat I caught yesterday has all been cooked, though not all of it has been eaten. Still, they will need more by the end of the day.