"Go ahead. Talk." I prompt. His fingers are still laced in mine as he adjusts his body. He's facing me when he takes a deep breath. His pretty brown eyes make contact with mine before he begins.

"I'm sure you've already figured this out, but I feel like it needs to be said." He starts. I raise an eyebrow at him, curiousity and confusion on my face.

"Okay?"

"I'm pretty sure I love you. Like, I am in love with you. I'm sure you know by now, and I'm pretty sure you don't feel the same, but I can't help it."

"Wait, are you being serious?" I ask. He drops his gaze to our hands and nods.

"Yeah, I'm serious."

"Finn, no way!" I exclaim. The corners of my mouth form a smile.

"What?" He asks me, looking back at my face.

"I was just thinking about how I was falling for you. Like, an hour ago." I inform him. He grins and squeezes my hand.

"That's amazing." He replies. I smile wider.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to tell you that." He sighs. I pull him in for a tight hug, breathing in his scent. He smells like woods and something I can't quite name, but its pleasant.

I fear that he doesn't mean it, that he's treating me the same way he treated Clarke. That he's just saying this to have someone to use as a distraction. I don't voice my concerns. I will not ruin this moment. If he's using me, I'll deal with it when it's time to.

He pulls away and brushes a strand of loose hair behind my ear. He studies my face while I just admire his eyes. I've always loved brown eyes. His, though, are more than just pretty. They're captivating. I can't even describe it.

We sit in the noiseless bunker for a few minutes, enjoying the peace. It's been about two months since I've had actual, genuine silence. I used to hate it, but this is a good break. Even more so with Finn here.

"Who else knows about this place?" I wonder.

"Just Clarke. We came here when we were trying to protect Charlotte." He answers. I nod, looking at the small set of stacked beds. They seem comfortable enough, and I haven't slept in an actual bed in ages.

"Can we stay the night here?" I look back at him. It's warm, away from the rain, secluded, and comfortable. "Please?"

"Sure." He chuckles.

"I wish you would have showed me this place sooner."

He nods and looks around us. I study everything, too. There are sharp pencils, expired food, big containers of toys, furniture...

"They were really set up. Shame they didn't make it." He frowns.

"Yeah. I guess you can't predict when you're about to be hit with a radioactive bomb." I shrug. It's sad to think about, but they'd be miserable down here before too long anyway.

"I would've moved right in." He tells me. I nod.

"I'd probably rather die in the initial blast. At least then it's fast. You wouldn't be stuck down here, waiting to starve or dehydrate or get too sick to survive."

He considers this before pulling me against his body.

"I think I have to agree there. Unless you had medicine, enough food, and tons of water."

I shake my head, still in disagreement.

"No, because being stuck in this small bunker would drive you mad. Think about it, never going outside, seeing the sun, nothing. You'd lose it." I reason. He shrugs.